Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fights YOU scored a draw!
08-01-2014, 05:46 AM
Fights YOU scored a draw!
I'm kind of surprised more fights don't end up being scored a draw..but most times a fighter will manage to win at least 7 rounds.

Sooo..which fights did YOU score a draw?

I'm aware before I even post this thread that I will cop some heat for some selections but happy to put it out there lol

Leonard-Hearns II
Cotto-Mosley
Cotto-Clottey
Bradley-Pacquiao I
Pacquiao-Bradley II
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: Fights YOU scored a draw!
(08-01-2014 05:46 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  I'm kind of surprised more fights don't end up being scored a draw..but most times a fighter will manage to win at least 7 rounds.

I'm aware before I even post this thread that I will cop some heat for some selections but happy to put it out there lol

Leonard-Hearns II
Cotto-Mosley
Cotto-Clottey
Bradley-Pacquiao I
Pacquiao-Bradley II

The last 2 are beyond batshit crazy.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-01-2014, 06:09 AM
I had De la Hoya - Quartey level when I watched it live...but Im glad Oscar got the decision as he was the moral winner with that final round blitz and gutsy effort.

Black
08-01-2014, 06:12 AM
(08-01-2014 05:46 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  I'm kind of surprised more fights don't end up being scored a draw..but most times a fighter will manage to win at least 7 rounds.

Leonard-Hearns II
Cotto-Mosley
Cotto-Clottey
Bradley-Pacquiao I
Pacquiao-Bradley II

I actually had Leonard-Hears 2 a draw also. But I think we are in the minority.

I had Cotto-Mosley split, I scored it for Mosley at first, but after revisiting it thought it was a draw.

I had Mayweather vs Castillo 1 a draw also.
08-01-2014, 06:39 AM
(08-01-2014 06:12 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  

Leonard-Hearns II
Cotto-Mosley
Cotto-Clottey
Bradley-Pacquiao I
Pacquiao-Bradley II

I actually had Leonard-Hears 2 a draw also. But I think we are in the minority.

I had Cotto-Mosley split, I scored it for Mosley at first, but after revisiting it thought it was a draw.

I had Mayweather vs Castillo 1 a draw also.

Yes, I think we would be in the minority in Leonard-Hearns II but I think they got that fight right!
08-01-2014, 06:44 AM
(08-01-2014 06:09 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I had De la Hoya - Quartey level when I watched it live...but Im glad Oscar got the decision as he was the moral winner with that final round blitz and gutsy effort.

Black

I had Oscar by 1 in that fight. It was down to the wire.

I had Quartey beating the brakes off of Forrest thought. That was a poor decision. Then again, they were both shells by that point and it has nothing to do with a draw. haha.
08-01-2014, 07:13 AM
For YEARS I kept my score card for Lewis Holyfield 1.....I had it a draw just as the judges did. My card was from watching it live. I never thought it was the robbery everyone else did. How could I???
08-01-2014, 07:21 AM
(08-01-2014 07:13 AM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  For YEARS I kept my score card for Lewis Holyfield 1.....I had it a draw just as the judges did. My card was from watching it live. I never thought it was the robbery everyone else did. How could I???

You're human you were obviously having a bad night.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-01-2014, 07:26 AM
(08-01-2014 07:13 AM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  For YEARS I kept my score card for Lewis Holyfield 1.....I had it a draw just as the judges did. My card was from watching it live. I never thought it was the robbery everyone else did. How could I???

I think I had it a draw live, but then had Lewis winning after watching it closely.

I think Lewis was also very close to his prime and Holyfield was past his. His punch output had dropped a lot by that point.
08-01-2014, 08:24 AM
(08-01-2014 06:44 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 06:09 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I had De la Hoya - Quartey level when I watched it live...but Im glad Oscar got the decision as he was the moral winner with that final round blitz and gutsy effort.

Black

I had Oscar by 1 in that fight. It was down to the wire.

I had Quartey beating the brakes off of Forrest thought. That was a poor decision. Then again, they were both shells by that point and it has nothing to do with a draw. haha.

That fight was close & could have gone either way. Infact, I think I may have scored that one a draw too lol
I do remember Quartey did better than many expected but I don't think either took the fight convincingly!

One things for sure is that both were shells at that point.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)