Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Highly Underrated Boxing Movie!
12-14-2011, 02:42 AM
Joe and Max is a movie that hasn't been listed yet. It wasn't a huge film, but it's one of the best boxing movies I've seen. I always check it out when it comes on Starz.

http://www.youtube.com/v/pbWfYWVlD0M
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2011, 03:22 AM
Seriously Kyle, you don't have to post in every topic...at least not while you're carrying that sig. lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2011, 05:09 AM
JONdaCON Wrote:i know its not a "Boxing" Movie but Green Street Hooligans was bad ass...
GSH was a load of cobblers. Not a bad movie but give me ID or the (original) Firm anyday over that.

Other good ones are Cass & Football factory. Rise of the footsoldier is a good movie too but more about one cunts life story as opposed to firms having rucks.
12-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Handle it with gravytrain, he picked the sig. Joe and Max is seriously a highly underrated boxing movie though, and I've seen it prolly about 20 times.
12-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Spyder Wrote:Seriously Kyle, you don't have to post in every topic...at least not while you're carrying that sig. lol
I second that motion!!!!
08-31-2014, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 07:14 AM by Fitz.)
RE: Highly Underrated Boxing Movie!
Anybody seem 'Kids Return'? I watched it today, it's a Japanese movie from 1996. I thought it was decent, but not great, and better than most of the other B grade boxing movies (other than the classics).
Worth a watch, I'd give it 6.5-7/10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116767/

Quote:İmage

Dropping out of high school, two friends at first find success, one as a up-and-coming boxer and one as a low level gangster. Yet, their life decisions still find a way of catching up on them.
08-31-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Highly Underrated Boxing Movie!
price of glory wa s amazing nit sure if it got mentioned I was too lazy to read the whole thread

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)