Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Collazo lost tonight
10-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Collazo lost tonight
You're right JD. It's clear Pauleen comes to EVERY fight expecting it to go 12 rounds. If he can hurt you it's a bonus but one he doesn't know how to capitalize on.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Collazo lost tonight
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:You're right JD. It's clear Pauleen comes to EVERY fight expecting it to go 12 rounds. If he can hurt you it's a bonus but one he doesn't know how to capitalize on.
Ala "Chop Chop"
10-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Collazo lost tonight
Method Wrote:
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:You're right JD. It's clear Pauleen comes to EVERY fight expecting it to go 12 rounds. If he can hurt you it's a bonus but one he doesn't know how to capitalize on.
Ala "Chop Chop"
Good ole Chop Chop.

If Paulie's 'the magic man'

is Chop Chop 'the make-up man?' lol

BTW guys seriously enjoying the pre-fight discussion on this board, feels like a Team FH thread. Don't think I'll be going back at this rate.

Garcia looks like he's stepping it up now.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thurman vs Collazo JONdaCON 10 5,839 05-23-2015 02:17 AM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)