Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Who knew the pommies could play Rugby League so well!
10-06-2014, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 04:12 AM by and the NEW.)
Who knew the pommies could play Rugby League so well!
That Sam and George Burgess were absolute killers in the Australian NRL final! Tough tough mother fukcers.

Anyone else watch it?

Sam had a fractured cheek bone, blood nose and blood mouth all within the first few minutes of the match and still played the match of his life! That was some type of Margarito shit right there!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: Who knew the pommies could play Rugby League so well!
I had it on in the background, and saw his cheekbone later, looked pretty banged up.

I'm Victorian, so I don't follow the rugby, I watch AFL haha
08-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Too bad this dude isn't in America. He'd be fun to watch on Sundays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-LRqo990jo

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2015, 05:54 PM
He looks like an absolute beast. I don't think there is a more natural beast than these Samoan, Maori, Tongan and islander sorts. Even the women are built tougher than the average man.
08-14-2015, 11:20 PM
There's a lot of Pacific Islanders here in my part of TX. They all work for the Airlines. Those guys are absolute beast. Manly from eating horses and shyt.. Even the kids, 10yr olds who are 6ft 180lbs. Then they grow to be 6'4 250lbs running a 4.3 forty with a 40inch vertical leap.

They are also the most intimidating looking.. Which is ironic cuz they are some of the nicest, humblest, hilarious people around.. They're big loveable teddy bears.
08-15-2015, 12:27 AM
(08-14-2015 11:20 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  There's a lot of Pacific Islanders here in my part of TX. They all work for the Airlines. Those guys are absolute beast. Manly from eating horses and shyt.. Even the kids, 10yr olds who are 6ft 180lbs. Then they grow to be 6'4 250lbs running a 4.3 forty with a 40inch vertical leap.

They are also the most intimidating looking.. Which is ironic cuz they are some of the nicest, humblest, hilarious people around.. They're big loveable teddy bears.

There was some sort of scientific test done a couple of years a go and supposedly Polynesians are the best genetically designed race in the world when it comes o competing in most sports.

The tests of course did not measure work ethic, discipline etc lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-15-2015, 12:36 AM
Dude is like a man playing against boys. Most Poly athletes that I've seen are impressive. Granted not a lot translate to the next level, but the ones that do are great.

08-15-2015, 12:43 AM
Didn't they find their bone density to be thiccer throughout their bodies?
08-15-2015, 02:45 AM
(08-15-2015 12:43 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Didn't they find their bone density to be thiccer throughout their bodies?

Some shit like that. Their fast twitch muscle, their stamina, pretty much all areas except the space between their ears.

Our rugby teams have had some fantastic Polynesian rugby players. we had a guy called Jonah Lomu who played for us in the mid-nineties and revolutionized the way the game was played. The dude was something like 6 foot 5, weighed in at around 235-240 pounds and could run 100 meters in under 11 seconds. What was even more amazing was at the time he was playing with an un-diagnosed kidney problem, we only ever saw this guy at about 70%

Below is a clip of him terrorizing England at the '95 World Cup and a clip of all his test tries. Grown ass men didn't want anything to do with him, lol

He came within an inch of signing for the Dallas Cowboys, turning down a lot of money to stay in NZ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhmQlxCDFSc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1ZWGm5KnM

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-17-2015, 01:11 AM
I bet this guy is Poly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snx30R2Nx70

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)