Tommy Morrison Legacy Lives On
09-24-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Tommy Morrison Legacy Lives On
Trey has those natural heavy hands.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2016, 09:06 AM
Yes he does, i was initially writing it off to soft competition because everybody he was stopping was getting stopped by everybody else too. I've personally seen Ed take serious heat from Steve Cunningham and several heavy handed Pitt locals. To crush him like that was crazy to watch.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
11-13-2017, 05:21 AM
Trey has been very inactive as of late meanwhile little brother has surpassed him in amount of bouts under his belt Kenzie is now sitting at 12-0-2 with 11 knockouts against still very soft competition they dug out Roberto White for Christs sake! White was old five years ago and his biggest accomplishment is knocking out Suge Knight hahahahaha.

Not sure why Trey has been inactive for almost a year.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
11-13-2017, 01:13 PM
Where you been, TB?
11-14-2017, 05:46 PM
I went dark on all fronts for the end of 2016 and gradually got back into this year. I was talking boxing on one of the forums on Facebook and found myself wondering how could people be this stupid then I redownloaded 8ball pool and had an invite from Viper and thought I would come back and see what you all were up to.

11-15-2017, 04:21 AM
Glad you're back brother. It's SSDD here...in a good way.

Black
11-17-2017, 11:36 AM
I forgot about this thread and about Trey to be honest!
11-30-2017, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 03:21 AM by ViperSniper.)
Glad you're back & well TheTeddyBear! Missed your presence on here. Your quality!!
03-14-2018, 02:00 AM
In his first fight since 2016 Trey demolished a journeyman to go to 14-0 14kos

03-14-2018, 08:43 AM
Is it on YouTube?

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)