Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Most point deduction from a fighter.
10-10-2014, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 08:22 PM by ViperSniper.)
Most point deduction from a fighter.
After re watching the Trinidad-Vargas fight and noticing the amount of point deductions got me thinking.

Which fighter has had alot/the most point deductions in their career?

There a plenty of dirty, rough, cheap, crafty fighters out there, but who has been caught the most?

Off the top of my head fighters that MAY fall under this category would be Golota, Trinidad, Holyfield? I'd need to go through records but who comes to mind when you think of a fighter whose accumulated the most point deductions in their career!?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Most point deduction from a fighter.
Probably Harry Greb. The only reason he lost the rematch to Gene Tunney is the point deductions.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-13-2014, 02:49 AM
Zivic. probably up there

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Come to think about it. Augustus? I know he has had a coupke of DQ's..so I'm assuming there were several point deductions in his career.

Zab Judah would have accumulated a bit too.
10-16-2014, 09:12 PM
Augustus has had a few point deductions for weird things, like spinning out of the clinch. He threw a fight or two, as well, and smoked pot more than he should've. He was a frustrating guy to be a fan of.

The Mysterious Billy Smith has to be up there. 10 DQ losses and a few more fights that were ended because both fighters were out of control.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  west point,ny jlupi 1 1,454 03-01-2012 01:50 PM
Last Post: jlupi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)