Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

XBMC/KODI Thread
01-20-2015, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015 04:56 PM by Fitz.)
RE: XBMC/KODI Thread
(01-20-2015 12:12 PM)Spyder Wrote:  You probably need to update Pak India. It's been hit or miss for me, but the foreigners rave about it. Sports Devil is where I watch all of the fights. Atdhe has some of the best Live streams that I've come across. The Woody channel in Phoenix has most of the fight replays...as well as other sports replays. I've watched complete NFL games in there with all of the commercials removed. Phoenix is good for other things as well. It is like the new Mash Up.

I was going into the info section of Pak India Live and was trying to update, but the 'update' button is greyed out indicating I have the latest version...

That's happened with a few channels, it just doesn't work. But I have most of what I need. I will only use it for sports, TV/Docos and Movies.
I have Genesis, IceFilms, 1Channel, SportsDevil, Saddoboxing.

Maybe I will also want a channel that is good for Wrestling and maybe something like MTV or something that plays music. Any ideas on a good music and wrestling channel?

(01-20-2015 01:46 PM)Spyder Wrote:  It really is. For the iOS/Android guys, this app is the tits: http://homecinema.mobi/

I have it running through XBMC just like an Add-on, but it is a stand alone app.

Is that just so you can watch on your phone/tablet?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2015, 06:05 PM
(01-20-2015 04:55 PM)Fitz Wrote:  I was going into the info section of Pak India Live and was trying to update, but the 'update' button is greyed out indicating I have the latest version...

That's happened with a few channels, it just doesn't work. But I have most of what I need. I will only use it for sports, TV/Docos and Movies.
I have Genesis, IceFilms, 1Channel, SportsDevil, Saddoboxing.

Maybe I will also want a channel that is good for Wrestling and maybe something like MTV or something that plays music. Any ideas on a good music and wrestling channel?
There are a couple of WWE channels. I'll check to see which repo's they're in. There are several music add-ons as well. Soundcloud, Vevo, etc...

Browse the add-on categories in settings. You might want to load up Total Installer as well to get all of the choices.
Quote:Is that just so you can watch on your phone/tablet?
And set-top boxes like Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2015, 06:52 PM
I'll give Total Installer a shot when I get home.

The thing I get confused about sometimes, is when I watch tutorials or add sources. I see multiple .zip files but in videos they select a specific one and I just copy.
But without the videos, how do I know which .zip file to install? Sometimes I might see up to about 10 .zip files.
Do all .zip files have different addons and channels and they are created by different users?
01-20-2015, 09:55 PM
Exactly. Each repo has it's own zip...repositories are set up by individual users. Then groups like Xunitytalk, TVAddons, Total, etc...make their own installer based on a repos under their umbrella. Those groups have a zip as well that includes all of their repos. So you can do it a few ways. You can install individual addons, repos, or the group's installer.

Total is unique in that it has ALL repos and Addons that XBMC has, regardless of the Group that they fall under. So you can literally take your pick on what exactly you want to install. It is understandably vast, but if you know what you are looking for it is all that you need.

01-21-2015, 08:49 AM
I would love to take advantage of this type of shit but I just don't have the time really get into it. Can't wait till my kids become teenagers so I can make them do it.

01-21-2015, 05:50 PM
It really takes no more time than Netflix.

04-30-2015, 02:15 PM
Bump

Gents, need some help for this weekends fight. Immat work for it but I have a box which has XBMC, moddbro and no doubt various others. Anyone know how I will use these to get the fight? Which xbmc add on i need to look in etc? Please bear in mind i am a rank amateur at this game!
05-01-2015, 07:06 AM
Follow this tutorial to get SportsDevil on XBMC

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manuall...l-on-xbmc/

Once installed, browse through live sports, and there are a few subsections like:
-athednet.tv
-firstrowsports
-vipbox
-stopstream

There are a few channels, just browse through them and find a working one. One issue I have had is I find a lot of streams though they only play audio and no video. I still usually always find 1 working one though.
05-02-2015, 12:51 AM
Thanks Fitz. Think iv seen sportsdevil on it so I will go thru that when I wake up for the fight and see what I can find.
05-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Get Robin Hood 2.0 from the XUnity repo. Money Sports will have the best streams. He updates his stuff constantly, and will be actively monitoring the fight streams tonight. HBO/Showtime have already tried to prevent ISP's from allowing streams, so there may be some stream jumping going on...but The People WILL prevail! lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)