Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Andrey Meryasev pretty Nasty
10-26-2014, 11:14 PM
Andrey Meryasev pretty Nasty
ran across this dude on YouTube he's pretty Nasty, I think in a year or two he'll be in the top 5 discussion what's everybody's thoughts

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Andrey Meryasev pretty Nasty
160 is a pretty weak division, ripe for a good body puncher like Meryasev. My only question is whether or not he's a finisher. He has two knockouts in his past six fights, and one was off a cut. Definitely a guy to watch.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-26-2014, 11:28 PM
that's why I like him, he's got good slick head movement and angles and he goes to the body like the old school guys used to

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-26-2014, 11:49 PM
See, I grew up with Soviet-style boxers who were strong but mechanical. Then out of nowhere, Andrew Golota came along, fluid, nice head movement, killer jab. Over the past 20 years, we've seen a new type of Russian boxer, the professional. 2014 may have been a weak year for exciting fights (especially compared with 2013), but with YouTube and DailyMotion, we've been able to watch some great Russian and C.I.S. boxers work their way up.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-27-2014, 04:25 PM
I think that once the rule changes really take effect on amateur boxing we'll see more foreign guys make a strong transition to pro boxing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)