Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Do we want to talk about the Boardwalk Empire finale?
10-31-2014, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2014 12:16 AM by Method.)
Do we want to talk about the Boardwalk Empire finale?
Horrible.

Too much of an attempt to wrap all the loose end story-lines into a tiny finale bow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 04:42 AM
RE: Do we want to talk about the Boardwalk Empire finale?
BUT...at the very least it got a wrap up....many like Deadwood were not so lucky.
11-02-2014, 10:06 AM
Yeah, but it just seemed way too conveniently wrapped up.

I mean, Van Alden was a great character that they strung along for the entire series just to have him go out like that? Narcise? Went out like a weakling...a fart in the wind.

And Tommy Darmody? Really? Gimme a break. The Nucky Johnson character lives in real life. Gets arrested and does some time for tax evasion before retiring into anonymity. If you notice, the two men that come up to Thompson after he's shot start reading him his rights (read their lips - "You are under arrest..."). I would think w a bullet to his cheek, and two in his chest he's as dead as Dillinger, but they did come up and arrest him. But how the fuck would Tommy Darmody be the guy. He was never w Jillian long enough as an adult old enough to comprehend any stories about Nucky. What happened to the other family he was raised by?
11-02-2014, 05:42 PM
I really wanted to like Boardwalk Empire - it was well cast and well characterized, and the premise was great - but there was nothing really special that made me want to continue watching the show. I didn't make it through the first season.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)