Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

See TheTeddyBear fight. See TheTeddyBear win.
12-05-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: See TheTeddyBear fight. See TheTeddyBear win.
Congrats on the win, Teddy. We're all happy for you, and glad to see you doing your thing and finding success.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 12:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXF5J30o...e=youtu.be

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
12-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Awesome video. You really wing your punches when you're going for it, man. I love it. lol Were you a big Rocky fan as a kid?

12-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Don't stand infront of Teddy on the ropes, you will get your azz wooped!
12-06-2014, 01:20 AM
I'm not sure if that's an insult or not, but yes love Rocky, I have a Rocky and a Clubber face off shirt

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
12-06-2014, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 07:04 AM by FernandoDaDonLOM.)
good shit teddy. but one thing ill say

is in your last fight i think u should have clinched less and opened up on him on the ropes.

but youre a good outside fighter with surprisingly quick footwork and hand speed considering your size.
12-06-2014, 05:01 AM
Thanks Rom and good work TheTeddyBear! Exciting fighter and dig your determination inside the ring.
12-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Not an insult at all, Teddy. I was (am) a huge Stallone fan, and grew up on Rocky (and Rambo) films.

Watching those highlights just sort of reminded me of a Rocky film, with the constant forward motion and nearly exclusive use of hooks and uppercuts. lol (That's not an insult either, btw. Marciano, Frazier, and Jones rarely ever utilized the jab either.)

The only thing that really disrupted the Rocky motif was your subtle use of the clinch. I know a lot of dudes on this site who hate the clinch because it gets used excessively by some fighters, but I didn't and don't see anything wrong with it as long as it is done skillfully.

12-06-2014, 11:19 AM
I tend to channel a little John Ruiz from time to time haha, In that last fight that was a combination of him being awkward and me realizing how gassed he was getting pushing me off, I appreciate all the support and criticism guys, I enjoy feedback good or bad. My dad told me once if you ever talk to somebody who can find zero wrong with your performance you're talking to a liar

12-06-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 12:48 PM by FernandoDaDonLOM.)
Its no big deal dirty boxing is part of it. But I think you had the stuff to tea of on him on the ropes. Got the win regardless.

Teddy Bear its cool tho you really fought good in that fight you were robbed in as well. Got injured but you showed your ring intelligence on that one.

Looking forward to seeing all your future fights. Godbless you big homie!!

My fight got cancelled last month, I dunno why...the entire event got cancelled. its strange So ive just been sparring.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Recent artcle from Vice Magazine's FightLand featuring our very own TheTeddyBear Romulus9 25 20,367 07-06-2014 08:15 AM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)