Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

See TheTeddyBear fight. See TheTeddyBear win.
03-12-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: See TheTeddyBear fight. See TheTeddyBear win.
Not sure if anybody remembers me ranting about being ducked by an 8-3-1 guy but he just won recently and has decided he'll fight me! on the eve of Pac v May

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 10:26 PM
(03-12-2015 09:25 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Not sure if anybody remembers me ranting about being ducked by an 8-3-1 guy but he just won recently and has decided he'll fight me! on the eve of Pac v May

Niiice! I hope you lay him out!!!

Talking about ducking, I haven't been doing that with 8ball either. I'll try challenge you this weekend. So get ready..
03-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Justin Novaria vs. Justin Howes - Round 4: https://youtu.be/_XV6vudpFgo

My fight from this weekend with the 14-5 guy

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
03-25-2015, 01:46 PM
I hate that you lost, but you lost like a man. I love your last fury of punches before the final bell - chin out with everything on them.

Fan friendly to the last drop!
03-25-2015, 06:58 PM
Very entertaining round! I like how you throw your right hand TheTeddyBear!!
03-26-2015, 08:30 AM
Man there is a whole lotta hurt on the end of those right hands...if they had caught him flush, it would have been timbeeeeerrrrrrr.

Black
03-26-2015, 07:33 PM
Justin Novaria v Justin Howes - Round 1: https://youtu.be/BHtl0GG7cS4

03-26-2015, 09:16 PM
TeddyBear I gotta say that I've never been in a ring and I very much admire ANYONE with the balls to get in there.

That said, once a guy is in the ring he is either a boxer or a fighter. I feel honored to be chatting with a real life FIGHTER. You got style!
03-26-2015, 10:32 PM
Even after all these years, it's still strange to watch fight videos and see myself working in the corner.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2015, 01:59 AM
Teddy, what part in boxing or the certain moment that gives you the biggest rush?

Also, if it's different to the above, what do you enjoy the most?

I only ever used to train and spar occasionally, it's been about 5 years since I have done any sort of boxing. Occasionally, I get a craving to get in the ring and spar with someone and go pretty hard. Some days I just really want to get in a ring and really try and tee off on someone. Though back in the day, I never really did that, and most sparring sessions were pretty tame.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Recent artcle from Vice Magazine's FightLand featuring our very own TheTeddyBear Romulus9 25 20,367 07-06-2014 08:15 AM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)