Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Sons of Anarchy
12-12-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Sons of Anarchy
the way Jax went out was pretty dumb imo, I liked that he just didn't give a fuck

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2014, 12:50 AM
(12-12-2014 12:37 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  the way Jax went out was pretty dumb imo, I liked that he just didn't give a fuck

It was coo that he went out, the whole series was leading up to that point, but it was the execution, like they were trying WAY too hard for all that deeper symbolism crap (bread, wine, arms spread out, truck driver yelling "Jesus!" right before he hit him, the shitty effects, etc.) Plus I dunno why the fuck THAT many cops were chasing him. LOL.

I woulda preferred them just leaving it at him running from the cops, letting the audience decide how he goes in the end.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2014, 02:04 AM
don't forget he was on his dad's bike

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)