Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Weekly Series Ideas
12-16-2014, 12:57 AM
Weekly Series Ideas
I just picked up a BAD ASS beef stew recipe from the internet. Cooked it up last week and it was literally the BEST beef stew that I've had in my life. Like i would go to a restaurant JUST to eat this beef stew. How about a shut it down, bad ass recipe collection? Make it a weekly series...like every Wednesday or something...we'll pick one a week from visitor submissions.

I know that I'm always looking for a great recipe to up my home cooking repertoire. Keep the writing easy to follow,approachable, and interesting to even the non-kitchen savvy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Weekly Series Ideas
We can def do a meal of the week type of thing. I'd like to have a chef maybe give us direction. Good idea.
Find all posts by this user
12-20-2014, 03:20 AM
Why don't you put up more boxing related articles on the front page etc?
12-20-2014, 04:08 AM
We're going to. Just don't want to cover boxing NEWS. Has to be articles from an angle. Like our feature on how much Pac vs Mayweather would cost
CAN FANS AFFORD MAYWEATHER PACQUIAO
12-20-2014, 02:26 PM
No but fans can afford bdubs who surely won't miss it

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
12-20-2014, 05:30 PM
I'm not a cook, but this year I did give the best christmas present in a long while to all the adults on my list, which were the steak knives below. They are the official steak knives of Smith and Wollensky and the Nolan Ryan ranch. I know it's silly, but I used them once at a friend's house and they are easily the best steak knives I've ever used (and I've never owned or ever wanted to own steak knives) and everyone I've sent them to loves them.

You can get 4 of them in a nice wooden box at Amazon.com for $49 or you can get 12 in a cheap plastic casing at Costco.com for $38 (no smith and Wollensky label, but exact same knives) and you don't even have to be a member.

To anybody who actually orders these, you're welcome!

http://www.costco.com/Tramontina-ProLine...43883.html
12-20-2014, 06:29 PM
Just so I understand this correctly, the Social Underground front page is now BU's front page for boxing features yeah? Like say Snoop did a piece it would appear on SU's front page? And this BU forum is a sub-forum of SU?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-20-2014, 10:13 PM
Guys can write about boxing all they want. I'm just saying focus on something that's different. Something to think about. Just not news. The same news is re-hashed on every boxing website all the time as far back as i can remember.

We'll put a BU homepage together for you guys that pulls in rss feeds of all the boxing news that's out there in one place.
12-21-2014, 12:52 PM
The recipe idea is fantastic. I put a few nacho and dip recipes in THE UNDERGROUND, so new recipes that are better than the crap on TV would be good. Guy Fieri is food hell.
12-21-2014, 04:11 PM
his restaurants are in hell LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Underground (weekly series) boxingcritic 1 4,815 12-13-2016 10:22 PM
Last Post: boxingcritic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)