Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Are Movie Theaters Arcade Bound?
04-29-2015, 05:25 AM
RE: Are Movie Theaters Arcade Bound?
Are there no movie stores around you in Melbourne anymore Viper? Or you have just become so accustomed to watching movies online that you don't go anymore....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2015, 06:07 AM
(04-29-2015 05:25 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Are there no movie stores around you in Melbourne anymore Viper? Or you have just become so accustomed to watching movies online that you don't go anymore....

No there are some still around, just slowly fizzling out. I guess I've slowly become accustomed to being online. I stopped going for years and then started up again. Last time I went though would have been close to 2 years ago for some old classics and stand ups.

You?
04-29-2015, 06:44 AM
Yeah there is one a few mins drive from my place, so I still go there whenever I want a dvd, usually every month or so. If I watched a stack of movies, I would probably do the online thing. But as I said above, it is more of an outing for me and a bit of entertainment with the Mrs - saves her having to watch sport all the time! haha

The above is even more true once you have kids - the cinema basically becomes a no-go zone!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)