01-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Jon Jones a Crackhead?
Say it ain't so!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Jon Jones a Crackhead?
unfortunately

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
01-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Fuck Jon Jones. Fake as hell motherfucker.
01-07-2015, 12:13 AM
i just love that its FraudHype's top story, yet Floyd on facetime for murder/suicide, and not a motherfucking peep. MmmmmHmmm.
01-07-2015, 05:34 AM
I'm hoping that he was doing some high quality blow and not free-basing.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2015, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 06:47 AM by and the NEW.)
9 out of 10 banknotes in the US apparently have traces of cocaine on them. What does that tell you? Nearly everyone has done it! Or 90% of the banknotes are used by that loaded 1% - but somehow I don't think they use every banknote in their pocket to do a few lines.
01-07-2015, 01:51 PM
(01-07-2015 06:40 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  9 out of 10 banknotes in the US apparently have traces of cocaine on them. What does that tell you? Nearly everyone has done it! Or 90% of the banknotes are used by that loaded 1% - but somehow I don't think they use every banknote in their pocket to do a few lines.

I'd bet there are more $1's in circulation than $100's, and if your claim is tru, it's probably ghetto ass mthrkrs using bank notes for blow than the 1%'s. Thats just my hunch, and, of course, that assumes there are more $1's than $100's
01-08-2015, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 05:15 AM by and the NEW.)
I think most of the ghetto azz mother fukcers use crack cocaine, they smoke it. It is the high flyers that snort it - rich/middle-class-wanna-be-rich white kids.

With less than 5% of the global population, the US consumes 40% of the worlds cocaine.

Watch the movie, "how to get rich selling drugs", it is really good!
01-08-2015, 08:42 AM
All drugs should be legal. The concept of an adult telling another adult what he/she put in his/her body is just stupid.

01-08-2015, 08:51 AM
I agree, not because I do drugs (I don't), but for several reasons. One, as you said, it's their right so long as they aren't hurting anyone else. But more importantly, two, legalized drugs will put drug cartels around the world, including our enemies in North Korea, out of business. Three, it will end the botched war on drugs, streamlining our police force and make them more efficient in dealing with other forms of crime. Ditto for the prison system.

Legalization will help regulate drugs, making sure they aren't cut with rat poison or laced with harder drugs to pull addicts deeper into the game. And finally, we will be able to tax the shit out of drugs the way we do with cigarettes and alcohol, and actually make money off the retards stupid enough to use them, instead of wasting billions on them as we do now every year.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)