Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Jon Jones a Crackhead?
01-29-2019, 05:27 AM
RE: Jon Jones a Crackhead?
I could understand a big cover up in defence of someone HUGE like Floyd or Pac a few years back, but Jones isnt real money. Why are UFC and USADA choosing this particular hill to die on?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2019, 06:42 AM
I don’t think anyone’s been paid off, necessarily. The thing is, if Jon tests positive again, he’ll be banned for life. I think USADA really just doesn’t want to pull the trigger and risk the fallout from it.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-28-2019, 07:13 PM
Jones fails two more drug tests en route to this weekend’s fight. NSAC still pretending this is connected to the same drugs Jon said he never took the last time he got suspended.

This has become a farce.

02-28-2019, 08:08 PM
Get this guy squarely to fuck. Seriously.
03-01-2019, 09:27 PM
Does anyone know anything about "pulsing"? Is it really possible after all this time?

Lesson to future cheaters: Don't use Turinabol because it stays in your system forever...evidently.
03-01-2019, 10:29 PM
Or...use Turinabol, get busted once and have cover to cheat forever.
03-01-2019, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 10:41 PM by ViperSniper.)
I don't get all of this..not sure how most peds work or how the system can (at times) be cheated and have loopholes? How the fuck can one single athlete be caught with illegal substances on multiple times, yet still has a career and is making money obviously!?.. Surely USADA/WADA, the commissions or whoever have more say & power of any athlete or the UFC..or why are these bodies here then in the first place? I get once..maybe twice an athlete can get done..but fuck man..is this not the 4th time Jones has been caught?? Regardless of the reasoning or science behind it, if Jones has illegal substances in his body (forever?) (whether it was from previous occasions), shouldn't that be irrelevant & a case of "..oh well, tough shit, you're no longer able to fight again..due to having illegal substances in your body, it's unfair and unsafe for you to ever compete.."?

Jon Jones and peds have become a huge joke!!
03-01-2019, 11:08 PM
It has become a joke.

Frank Mir tested positive for the same things as Jones, and tested positive, got suspended, then came back and tested positive again, and got suspended again. He gave the same excuse as Jon, that he was still pissing hot for the same drugs he took the first time. Commission said tough shit, you tested positive, so you’re outta here.

Of course, Mir was on the shit side of his career and Jones isn’t.

They’re saying Jones is testing positive for the old drugs Jon never took, and not the new drugs he never took. And those old drugs Jon never took? They are in his system, but there isn’t enough that they think will make a difference in his performance, in their expert opinion, even though the levels in his blood keep changing with every new failed test (the “pulsing” referenced earlier.)

The whole thing is a farce. Dana White ought to be ashamed of himself. He has suspended guys countless times for less than this. For far less than this. The UFC has become a fucking joke.

03-02-2019, 12:12 AM
I've also read that Jones could be "micro-dosing", which would explain the small amounts.

Anyway, just let them all juice. I always felt the UFC was more about entertainment anyway.
06-25-2019, 08:34 PM
So... Jones just tested positive for PEDs again, and USADA just cleared him again because they think that these are “likely” still just traces from the steroids Jon says he never took before.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)