Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

So let's talk about how Jose Aldo is going to beat the bejesus out of Connor McGregor
07-09-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: So let's talk about how Jose Aldo is going to beat the bejesus out of Connor McGregor
As with all big characters, like or loathe him, he's getting more eyes watching the UFC.

Personally, it's worked for me. I fleet in and out of MMA but McGregor has captivated me recently.

I hope he wins.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: So let's talk about how Jose Aldo is going to beat the bejesus out of Connor McGregor
Mendes is a hard guy to look good against. I'm sure Mended will wrestle and lay & pray all night.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2015, 06:12 AM
(07-09-2015 10:19 AM)ROLLDEEP Wrote:  As with all big characters, like or loathe him, he's getting more eyes watching the UFC.

Personally, it's worked for me. I fleet in and out of MMA but McGregor has captivated me recently.

I hope he wins.

Same, I only really ever watched BJ Penn, GSP, Silva and Aldo.

But the former 3 are gone now. There is only Aldo left, which means I watch about 1 UFC fight a year.

I've never watched McGregor, but he is a strange cat and looks like he gets knockouts, so I'll probably watch him at least this week to see if I will add another UFC fight a year to my roster!
07-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Yeah, I've skimmed through some of his previous fights and he's entertaining.

I personally love his fighting style. It's quite perculiar. He says he studies animals to help his style and seems to be a genuine lover of the martial arts, not just an MMA'er.
07-12-2015, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 01:46 AM by and the NEW.)
(07-09-2015 10:19 AM)ROLLDEEP Wrote:  As with all big characters, like or loathe him, he's getting more eyes watching the UFC.

Yeah, there is talk this will be the biggest PPV ever for the UFC. Which means it would have to break 1.6 million buys!

McGregor closes the distance very well, applying pressure even if he is not throwing (similar to what GGG does), which is not something you see much in the UFC. It also allows him to ensure that he is in range when he does throw. In the UFC, I only really remember Nick Diaz doing it in his prime, but not as well.

McGregor looks shit on the ground. But an Aldo fight should see some great stand-up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aldo vs Mcgregor and the NEW 72 48,432 03-07-2016 02:45 AM
Last Post: Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)