Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: WHO WINS???
Floyd Mayweather
Manny Pacqiuao
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Mayweather-Pacqiuao IS ON!!!
01-29-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Mayweather & Pacquiao face to face for first time at NBA game.
The key is being willing to punch WHEN Pac does, not wait for him to stop...that's why JMM has success, he has the balls to thrown punches a lot of guys don't.

I just do not see this as some easy fight for Floyd AT ALL. In fact, I struggle to make a pick based upon what I've seen over the past year.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2015, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 03:19 PM by TheFonz.)
I would also say that JMM never had any success when he attempted to walk Manny down. It almost always ended with him getting buzzed or knocked down. JMM had the most success when planted his feet countered Manny as he was coming in.

01-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Stylistically this fight is a nightmare for Mayweather...and this coming at a time when one dimensional Marcos Maidana was also a stylistic nightmare for Floyd.

If the fight happens, I'm starting to smell upset. But of course Manny has also had an air of vulnerability about him, so who knows?

One thing I can say is that Money-Pac in 2015/6 is not as big a fight as it would have been five years ago...but with the respective chinks in their armour now it will be a more entertaining fight.

Black
01-29-2015, 04:07 PM
I haven't seen anything for 60/40. I think that's what Pac said he'd do and Floyd still wants more. That's why there's no fight.
01-29-2015, 05:23 PM
This is the right time for it to happen. Whether it does or not will say a lot about Floyd.

Black
01-29-2015, 08:41 PM
So can anyone clear up what THIS is referring to?
Quote:BT: You've kind of already alluded to my last question based on your previous answers, but there's been reports in the Filipino press quoting one of Manny's friends, or maybe it was one of Jinkee's friends, saying that Floyd and Manny...

MK: (Cutting in) Yeah, I saw that because I got a bunch of calls on that this morning, and I'm a little upset about that because that person wasn't even here. I'll bring that to Manny's attention when he gets up.

BT: Really? So he wasn't even in the building?

MK: No! We left him at the basketball game. He wasn't even here. Then in that article, it quotes him as saying he overheard this, he overheard that. You know, usually I don't criticize people because Manny's got me reading the Bible too, but when somebody flatly lies like that, that doesn't sit right with me either. So I'm going to bring that to Manny's attention this morning.

Wonder what that was about? Not about them meeting later in Pac's room but something else.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Floyd's not stalking P.ac

He'll stay in the center of the ring virtually flatfooted and control the fight with a jab. And when pressed he'll throw a short left hook and move left. Or he'll throw a straight right or a short right uppercut and move right.

Floyd wins on points. I'm totally intrigued that anyone sees this differently because it seems so obvious.
01-30-2015, 12:05 AM
Floyd Mayweather has no jab.Big Grin
01-30-2015, 03:01 AM
Since Floyd really seems like he doesn't want the fight I've got to say fuck it, Pac would win. Floyd has a good eye and hes said quite a few times if he doesn't think he'll win a fight he wont take it.
01-30-2015, 07:35 AM
I don't think the judges are going to give Floyd enough rounds to beat Pac off of a jab and left hook. Even ineffective activity will net Pac more rounds.

I do believe that Floyd will try to get Pac to back up initially, much like he did with Canelo. But after a short while will find that he is taking risks that don't make sense because while bigger, Canelo is very basic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who has a better chin: Mayweather or Pacqiuao? ViperSniper 16 945 02-17-2020 07:26 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Mayweather/Pacqiuao against todays Welters ViperSniper 2 387 10-11-2019 01:47 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacqiuao @ 130-135 ViperSniper 32 9,514 01-13-2018 09:30 PM
Last Post: and the NEW

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)