Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Tyson Fury is Wlad's mandatory Challenger
01-29-2015, 12:24 AM
Tyson Fury is Wlad's mandatory Challenger
After Jennings I can't wait to watch Fury go to fucking sleep

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: Tyson Fury is Wlad's mandatory Challenger
He'll be snuggling up with Wlad's woman and his titles.
01-29-2015, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 04:24 AM by blackbelt2003.)
RE: Tyson Fury is Wlad's mandatory Challenger
Well, Wlad, it was only a matter of time.

It's a shame that such a dignified, great champion as Wlad Klitschko has to see the tail end of his career coincide with the advent of the Man-God, Tyson Fury.

I just hope Wlad doesn't do anything to raise the ire of The Divine One. At best, Wlad gets put to sleep early and loses merely his title to the 6'8" English manifestation of Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun and Adonis all rolled into one giant Travelling Community package.

At worst, if Wlad tries to play mind games and winds him up, he will lose his title, his wife, his family and his life. In fact, if The King of the Gypsies really takes a dislike to Wlad, he may just decimate the whole of the Ukraine. For fun.

Poor, poor Wlad.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury II set 02/22/2020! ViperSniper 227 9,889 02-29-2020 10:37 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
Star It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A ViperSniper 249 18,772 02-03-2020 03:47 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Cut fears put Tyson Fury's head off limits as he spars for Deontay Wilder fight TheTeddyBear 7 658 01-17-2020 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nay_Sayer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)