Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

I need to vent....
10-15-2011, 10:23 PM
I need to vent....
I decided to create this thread so we can all get whatever shit is on our tits off our chest.

Boss puttin you through the grinder? Missus swapped blowjobs for blowing your money? Someone cut you off in traffic? Got a hangover that won't go away?

Whatever it is just come on down & get it off your chest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 10:32 PM
I need to vent....
STEVENSKI Wrote:I decided to create this thread so we can all get whatever shit is on our tits off our chest.

Boss puttin you through the grinder? Missus swapped blowjobs for blowing your money? Someone cut you off in traffic? Got a hangover that won't go away?

Whatever it is just come on down & get it off your chest.
swapped bj's for bc.
10-16-2011, 09:50 PM
I need to vent....
My girlfriend is giving me stress because of old problems, phone calling at certain times, money, etc. ehhh...you know it goes...change clothes like hoes i told her now she mad at me.... Sad lol

anyways fuck Mayweather I want to see Pacman vs Martinez I think it would be more competitive than people think.
10-17-2011, 12:08 PM
I need to vent....
A majority partner in one of my businesses is trying to eliminate health insurance because it has gone up 44% for the coming year. This is a microcosm of the problem in America these days. It would cost us about 15 gs more which is well worth it to keep our employees secure and on the team.

Greed and corruption are rampant. I may have to sell my share of this biz.
10-18-2011, 02:45 AM
I need to vent....
Typical corporate short sightedness Beardo.

My company is so short sighted they won't even fork out for me to fly to Sydney for a conference so I will have to do a web conference.

I am working on the strategy for a $150M business segment but a couple of flights is too much to ask for. The web is a great tool but can never replace face to face interaction.

Oh well such is life.
10-18-2011, 10:32 PM
I need to vent....
STEVENSKI Wrote:Typical corporate short sightedness Beardo.

My company is so short sighted they won't even fork out for me to fly to Sydney for a conference so I will have to do a web conference.

I am working on the strategy for a $150M business segment but a couple of flights is too much to ask for. The web is a great tool but can never replace face to face interaction.

Oh well such is life.
Indeed.

Face to face still gets the real shit done.
10-19-2011, 12:04 AM
I need to vent....
-I have a wonderful beautiful wife of 10 years and 3 children, but we have been going through some rough times the last year. I can not imagine life without them, but it is so frustrating how often my wife lately is always picking fights with me.

-Everyday I regret not finishing college and doing something I love. Now it seems to late to do anything about it. Sad

-I absolutely am beyond frustrated with our house. Me and my wife went from a nice comfy small single home, to a much bigger home with too much upkeep. It is a house from the mid 1800's and it needs a ton of work, along with two big garages and a barn. I never can even get close to catching up.
10-19-2011, 12:43 AM
I need to vent....
Lil-Lightsout Wrote:-I have a wonderful beautiful wife of 10 years and 3 children, but we have been going through some rough times the last year. I can not imagine life without them, but it is so frustrating how often my wife lately is always picking fights with me.

-Everyday I regret not finishing college and doing something I love. Now it seems to late to do anything about it. Sad

-I absolutely am beyond frustrated with our house. Me and my wife went from a nice comfy small single home, to a much bigger home with too much upkeep. It is a house from the mid 1800's and it needs a ton of work, along with two big garages and a barn. I never can even get close to catching up.
Damn man, I have a lot to say on all three of those, so I'll limit it to the one that probably effects all three...

I feel like I have this conversation with my wife everyday...but for what it's worth, this is what I say...

Do you live to work, or do you work to live?

It's a simple question, but probably the most relevant one that you should be asking yourself. When all is said and done...and you're your dead and buried...what are you going to be truly proud of? What do you want people to say about you?

That you were a hard worker. You were always on time, and a real go-getter...or...that you were a loving father. A good husband.

Work is nothing more than a means...a means to get the things that you need, and to live the way that you want. It's 40hrs a week, and 52 weeks a year. That's it. That's all that they get. During that time, you give it your all...do the best that you can...but when you leave, your work should no longer be on your mind. Leave it there. You don't get paid for the time that you're away. All of that stress you're giving to them for free. This is my time. This is my FAMILY'S time.

You gotta do something for that 40/52...do whatever it takes to pay for whatever you need to live the life that you want to live...why does it even matter what it is? Work isn't your life. It's just a means to live your life.

Anyway, sorry for intruding if that's what I did...but I say this ALMOST on a daily basis. lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2011, 02:11 AM
I need to vent....
Spyder Wrote:
Lil-Lightsout Wrote:-I have a wonderful beautiful wife of 10 years and 3 children, but we have been going through some rough times the last year. I can not imagine life without them, but it is so frustrating how often my wife lately is always picking fights with me.

Damn man, I have a lot to say on all three of those, so I'll limit it to the one that probably effects all three...

I feel like I have this conversation with my wife everyday...but for what it's worth, this is what I say...

It's a simple question, but probably the most relevant one that you should be asking yourself. When all is said and done...and you're your dead and buried...what are you going to be truly proud of? What do you want people to say about you?

That you were a hard worker. You were always on time, and a real go-getter...or...that you were a loving father. A good husband.

Work is nothing more than a means...a means to get the things that you need, and to live the way that you want. It's 40hrs a week, and 52 weeks a year. That's it. That's all that they get. During that time, you give it your all...do the best that you can...but when you leave, your work should no longer be on your mind. Leave it there. You don't get paid for the time that you're away. All of that stress you're giving to them for free. This is my time. This is my FAMILY'S time.

You gotta do something for that 40/52...do whatever it takes to pay for whatever you need to live the life that you want to live...why does it even matter what it is? Work isn't your life. It's just a means to live your life.

Anyway, sorry for intruding if that's what I did...but I say this ALMOST on a daily basis. lol
You definitely were not intruding, heck I put it out there for a response or different insight. Of course things are way more complicated, I just kept it very short and simple.

I really appreciate your insight, and you are right. I do have some more to say, but since it's late I will get some sleep, and post tomorrow on this subject. Thanks man. Smile
10-19-2011, 02:57 AM
I need to vent....
Spyder Wrote:

Good and very true post, I'm 27 and all I do is stress and I don't even have a family or anything yet, lol.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)