Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Bute will beat Ward
11-19-2011, 03:03 AM
Bute will beat Ward
It is, in my opinion, almost inevitable that Andre Ward will be crowned super six champion next month when he defeats the game but outclassed Carl Froch.? This is a generally accepted viewpoint with only a small handful of Froch fans believing the Englishman has any chance against the far more gifted Ward.? However, this view isn't so unanimous when the question is asked about who would win between Lucian Bute and Andre Ward.? Those who have seen both and studied both clearly, can like me, see Andre Ward will fall at the final hurdle and succumb to the vastly underrated Bute.?

Bute isn't a popular figure outside of his Canadian fan base but his qualities cannot be dismissed and when he eventually beats Ward I'll see it as redemption for all those who have questioned his ability just because they choose not to like him. He has a style advantage over Andre Ward, he is able to land those sneaky shots, especially to the body and his foot and head movement is superior to Andre.? Power wise he hits harder than Andre Ward too.? Not to dismiss Andre out of hand but Bute will beat him next spring/summer and that is a fact.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Bute will beat Ward
lol

Sentral's been drinking tonight!

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-19-2011, 03:11 AM
Bute will beat Ward
Spyder Wrote:lol

Sentral's been drinking tonight!
I posted it last night in the general. Just had to delete it and put here. When I looked for it earlier I couldn't find it in boxing.
lol

My fault.
11-19-2011, 04:59 AM
Bute will beat Ward
Oh no you're at it again.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-19-2011, 05:46 AM
Bute will beat Ward
Ward seems to be the one most consider the best Super Middleweight in the world but I think Froch has an argument with his proven resume and Bute has argument for being one of the most dangerous with what he brings!

I wouldn't say Ward walking though both Froch and/or Bute is a given at all. Both these dude will be Ward biggest test by far in his career since Kessler. I don't see neither fighters being walk in the parks for Ward who as good as he is, would be in against very good fighters in their own way! Whoever come out of the three should shoot up the p4p rankings!

I believe Ward will take the Super Six trophy in a tough but clear cut victory. However, against Bute I'm not so sure! Lucian Bute is a risky, skilled fighter who has shown some impressive showings.

Ward UD Froch!
11-19-2011, 05:51 AM
Bute will beat Ward
Froch is garbage. JT had his ass beat til the last round. Kessler beat him. Dirrell beat him. What the fuck is all this hype about Froch? Ward will school him with ease. Bute beats Froch too. If Bute dares and leaves his hometown and ref and fights Ward on even ground, Bute gets stopped.
11-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Bute will beat Ward
Froch ain't garbage. That is harsh and out of order.

He's done well to get to this final. People bang on about the Dirrell fight but that cunt has proven himself beyond doubt to be a faking lying cheating gobshite. The Kessler fight was never a landslide and Froch can blame himself for blowing that by not being active enough. Anyway, we are talking a fighter who ain't afraid to travel to fight, and who ain't afraid to fight the best around.

Ward and Bute can go fuck each other basically. Bute fans claim he's the best, Ward fans say Bute don't travel nowhere but where the fuck does Ward travel to? Double fuckin' standards.

I reckon Ward beats Froch clear on points, sadly. Bute is being written off but he is the sorta bloke who can definitely give Ward a lot of problems. Oh and the fight has to take place in Asia somewhere if we want it to be a truly neutral venue!
11-19-2011, 07:34 AM
Bute will beat Ward
I wonder who among the Bute Hate Freight passengers will bail out before it crashes for good. Train's crap components were made in China. Bute will beat both Froch and Ward in the same night.
11-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Bute will beat Ward
torvix2000 Wrote:I wonder who among the Bute Hate Freight passengers will bail out before it crashes for good. Train's crap components were made in China. Bute will beat both Froch and Ward in the same night.
After a slow start you're really beginning to warm to your role here aren't you?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-19-2011, 09:17 AM
Bute will beat Ward
I thought Kessler would give Ward a tough time.

After the way he dismantled him, I can't bet against Ward. Reminds me of the early days when I bet against Mayweather and Pacman in their first big fights. When they win their early big matchups with ease, you know they are most likely going to be something very special.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Johnson +600 to beat Bute?????? salvador 56 36,159 11-06-2011 02:21 AM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)