Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The ONLY thing that Concerns Me About Margarito
12-03-2011, 07:21 PM
I agree Cotto is not light on his feet he moved good but slow he doesn't have the speed like Pacqiuao to get out of harms way fast enough and that was his downfall in
the first fight that and Marg's pressure. If Margarito has slipped enough though Cotto might be able to last the diatnce and pull of a close/controversial decision.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 07:39 PM
I was rewatching the Pacquiao-Margarito fight and was amazed at how many clean punches Margarito took without going down. The commentators made a big deal about Pacquiao supposedly taking pity on Margarito and allowing him to go the distance, but I think that's bullshit. I think Pacquiao got tired of banging Margarito for 11 rounds and just said fuck it.

Cotto will have to chop the body down in order to slow Margarito down because the punches he threw at the Tornado in their first fight were as effective as trying to halt a truck with a supersoaker gun.
12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:The bad thing about that type of haircut is that the whole 'do' shakes like a scared skunk every time you take a punch. IT makes it more apparent that you're getting hit, and it might impress the judges more.

I think Margarito's look is a bit cool, but at the weigh-in he looked like a bum. Anyway, I don't want to start talking about fighters fashion styles. This ain't Fighthype.
God.

Damned.

Right!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)