Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Anyone getting a Playstation Vita?
11-27-2011, 01:41 PM
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-W...601&sr=8-1

I think it has a lot of promise but the portable video game market has gone the way of the Android/iOS device.
People just dont want to carry multiple devices and people would rather pay .99 to 9.99 for games rather than $30-40.

Either Way I will be copping one! You guys know how i roll!
AKay
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Smartphones are pretty much killing ALL portable electronics. Mp3 players, GPS, FloTV, PDA, Video Games...they are all consolidated in one device.

It's amazing that people still buy the single purpose devices.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Whats the deal w those? Never heard anything about it. I have a psp though.
11-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Its Sonys replacement of the PSP for portable gaming. Its supposedly as powerful as the ps3. But just like Spyder said the portable device market is just getting killed by Smartphones.

I love my iPhone and everything I can do on it but I just cant get into many iOS games because of the crappy controls via on screen touch controls.

AKay
11-28-2011, 03:32 AM
No desire to get one but it looks good. If I want to play games I have a PS3 if I want to make a call I have my blackberry & if I want internet I have my laptop. I refuse to get work emails on my BB simply because it enables instant responses & my clients will then expect that. If you want me & get my out of offfice do as it suggests & ring me!

It makes me sad to see an entire family sitting in a restaraunt all playing on their smartphones rather than conversing as normal people do.
11-28-2011, 07:36 AM
STEVENSKI Wrote:No desire to get one but it looks good. If I want to play games I have a PS3 if I want to make a call I have my blackberry & if I want internet I have my laptop. I refuse to get work emails on my BB simply because it enables instant responses & my clients will then expect that. If you want me & get my out of offfice do as it suggests & ring me!

It makes me sad to see an entire family sitting in a restaraunt all playing on their smartphones rather than conversing as normal people do.

You see that almost everywhere these days, not just at the table...it's pretty rude!
11-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Maybe you guys are just boring, lol.
11-28-2011, 07:44 PM
My wife used to get on my case about playing with my phone at the dinner table at the in laws house.
So I stopped than a year later everyone has an android, blackberry or iphone and plays with their phones at the dinner table lol.
11-28-2011, 07:51 PM
I was at the in laws on Thanksgiving at the dinner table texting my friends on my 4s. hahaha. Wife gave me shit about it though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)