Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Happy birthday Lloyd
10-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Happy birthday Lloyd
The CEO Wrote:lol

Happy Belated, Lloyd...

Who do you like better?...Billy Connolly or Gordon Ramsay?...outside of Sean Connery and Rod Stewart, that's all The Scots I could think of...lol

Man you wrote a bad list! Rod Stewart is English, Billy Connolly has recently turned into a pretentious arse, Ramsay is full of himself and Sean Connery values his own opinion on Scottish affairs a bit highly for someone that doesnt even pay taxes here!

Appreciate the B'Day wishes tho.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Happy birthday Lloyd
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

Happy Belated, Lloyd...

Who do you like better?...Billy Connolly or Gordon Ramsay?...outside of Sean Connery and Rod Stewart, that's all The Scots I could think of...lol

Man you wrote a bad list! Rod Stewart is English, Billy Connolly has recently turned into a pretentious arse, Ramsay is full of himself and Sean Connery values his own opinion on Scottish affairs a bit highly for someone that doesnt even pay taxes here!

I know right?!...lol

Here's to you NOT being a Scottish asshole like them...

Drinks
10-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Happy birthday Lloyd
The CEO Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

Happy Belated, Lloyd...

I know right?!...lol

Here's to you NOT being a Scottish asshole like them...

Drinks
Haha Cheers then! Today is the day I celebrate my birthday anyway. Once I have had ample sleep off the nightshift I will get up and head to Linlithgow (Birthplace of Scotty from star trek, and ten minutes from my house) and commence drinking and eating till my heart is content!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dirty Thirty! Happy Birthday Fitz! ViperSniper 11 12,718 08-06-2014 06:16 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Happy birthday Fitz 12 7,657 10-19-2012 10:26 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Happy Birthday Fonz Spyder 5 3,587 09-16-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post: BrotherCane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)