Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

This prospect will be the goods!
10-18-2011, 07:39 PM
I've heard his name heaps, just haven't watched him.

I'm going to download some of his fights then. Any particular fights that I should look out for? I saw you mention the fight with the Cuban though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Obviously Gary Russel Jr. who is IMO reminiscent of Meldrick Taylor

Demetrius Andrade

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
10-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Fitz Wrote:I've heard his name heaps, just haven't watched him.

I'm going to download some of his fights then. Any particular fights that I should look out for? I saw you mention the fight with the Cuban though.
I watched his performance in the Despaigne fight intently...I believe I saw him take out Daniel Judah too...

I'd watch those, and his last fight against Wandera...he has an upcoming fight on November 4th...
10-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Sillakh is good, but I agree that he needs more time. He is a bit robotic and lacks head movement.
10-19-2011, 07:21 AM
I can't remember who put me onto Sillakh. Was on Floydhype a long while back now. Definitely ain't the finished article yet but has a lot of promise, no doubt about it.
10-19-2011, 07:32 AM
smartybeardo Wrote:Sillakh is good, but I agree that he needs more time. He is a bit robotic and lacks head movement.
Good eye, Beardo...and those are the flaws that prevent me from proclaiming him as the next "Man"...it would handicap him against some of the mobile boxers from 168-175...

He's a long, strong, tough guy...if he loosens up and starts movin' his head a little, he could be REAL deadly.

Ya know...barring some scoring in a couple of fights, I've noticed that we are almost always are on the same wavelength...

thumbs up
10-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Maxy Wrote:I can't remember who put me onto Sillakh. Was on Floydhype a long while back now. Definitely ain't the finished article yet but has a lot of promise, no doubt about it.
The first time I remember hearing about him, it was James Toney in an interview with Percy saying he was the best light heavyweight.

I still haven't seen him fight myself, but haven't read or heard anything bad about him yet.
10-19-2011, 06:19 PM
The CEO Wrote:Good eye, Beardo...and those are the flaws that prevent me from proclaiming him as the next "Man"...it would handicap him against some of the mobile boxers from 168-175...

He's a long, strong, tough guy...if he loosens up and starts movin' his head a little, he could be REAL deadly.

Ya know...barring some scoring in a couple of fights, I've noticed that we are almost always are on the same wavelength...

thumbs up
Noticed.

I don't gamble much though.
10-19-2011, 06:31 PM
smartybeardo Wrote:Sillakh is good, but I agree that he needs more time. He is a bit robotic and lacks head movement.
I agree. I saw him on FNF's I think. he lloks like he has a good base but you are also right about the flaws.

I heard about him too through a JT interview with percy.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Paul Flemming. I've seen him a few times now and he looks like the real deal in the professional ranks. An entertaining slick style, the grit to get in a fight, a lot of power.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)