Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

TUF 1 Alum
03-24-2015, 07:12 PM
TUF 1 Alum
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/24/825...range-brew

I thoroughly enjoyed this article thought I would share

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: TUF 1 Alum
I read that earlier today as well. Damn good article, but even there I think they're still stretching Thacker's fighting credentials. He literally had zero fighting experience before, from everything I've ever heard or read in the past.

TUF 1 was the only TUF show I ever liked or enjoyed. The rest were/are all shit. So many good fighters came out of that house. I still hate Bobby Southworth and Josh Koscheck. Don't know how the UFC never managed to get Kos and Leben back in the ring together for real.
03-24-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: TUF 1 Alum
I liked TUF 2 also I was a Brad Imes fan, but for me after that it all turned to shit

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)