Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Your most inaccurate boxing predictions.
05-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Your most inaccurate boxing predictions.
What fights where your predictions were wayyy off?

Pacqiuao-Hatton
I thought The Hitman was gonna big too big, strong and rough for pacman and was picking him in this fight.

I'm sure more will come up..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Your most inaccurate boxing predictions.
I thought Michael Grant would present a threat in the Lewis fight.

Paid $50 to watch that garbage.

The ONLY redeeming quality of that purchase was watching the great fight between Paul Ingle and Junior Jones on the undercard.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2015, 02:07 PM
It wasn't technically a wrong pick, but for some reason I had a gut feeling that Manfredo would give Calzaghe a tougher fight than everyone was expecting. Then he got the shit kicked out of him and I wondered what was wrong with me.

My worst pick ever though was in MMA, when I picked Shogun Rua over Jon Jones. I've hated Jones ever since.
05-16-2015, 02:09 PM
Wait... You call what Calzaghe did to Manfredo a "Shit Kicking"? LOL, the fucking irony!
05-16-2015, 02:42 PM
(05-16-2015 01:38 PM)Romulus9 Wrote:  I thought Michael Grant would present a threat in the Lewis fight.

Paid $50 to watch that garbage.

The ONLY redeeming quality of that purchase was watching the great fight between Paul Ingle and Junior Jones on the undercard.

That reminded me of Mayweather-Canelo. I thought Canelo was gonna pose way more issues (despite the circumstances) but didn't.
05-16-2015, 02:47 PM
I just knew Lennox Lewis was a f'n sham and that Razor Ruddock was going to wipe the floor with him. As much as I hated Lewis prior to that fight and as pissed as I was that night.....that was the fight that made me believe Lewis was 100% the real deal....and earned my respect dispite pissing me off.
05-16-2015, 05:48 PM
I thought Tyson may actually kill Holyfield in their first fight.

After seeing Marquez struggle so badly at his first attempt at 147 (or near enough to it) I thought Manny would have his way when he moved up for their 3rd fight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-16-2015, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 08:17 PM by and the NEW.)
Two clearly stand out for me.

1) I thought De La Hoya was going to walk through Pacquiao.
2) I thought Canelo was going to walk Mayweather down (like he did to Mosley) and be the first and only man to beat him.

Oh and 3) I thought Judah would have too much for Tszyu (but I wasn't as sure on that one).
05-16-2015, 08:22 PM
I thought Tyson was going to beat Lewis Mcbride And Williams
05-16-2015, 10:01 PM
I thought for sure tat Canelo would give Mayweather hell. In turn, I though Mayweather would have an easy time with Cotto and Maidana.

I thought Bradley would outbox Pacquiao.

I thought Cotto would walk through Trout.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your proudest/most accurate boxing predictions. ViperSniper 24 15,751 05-21-2015 07:57 AM
Last Post: damarvelous1

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)