Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Boxing dreams can come true (Loma vs Walters)
05-22-2015, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 09:56 AM by JONdaCON.)
Boxing dreams can come true (Loma vs Walters)
I didnt wanna get ahead of myself. But its hard NOT to get excited about this kinda fight. 2 top guys in their respective division battling it out for superiority.

Loma vs Walters may be in play for the fall. Big Grin

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenko-vs...all--91337

The great boxer that is Lomachenko vs The Axe Man, the Jamaican KO king. Ahhh, this is a dream fight gentlemen... and if it falls through, will def help this be one of the best years of boxing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2015, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 07:23 AM by and the NEW.)
RE: Boxing dreams can come true
It would be an epic fight. But I wish one of them unified another title first. That said, Selby will become a decent name if he wins a title, so a big fight in the UK against Selby is another option for the winner of Loma vs Walters.

Give me Loma. Too many skills and he is adapting to fighting over 12 rounds now, as well as sitting down on some of his punches a bit more. Walters is a bit crude and relies on his size and power. He won't have huge advantages over Loma in those departments like he did against Vic and Nonito.
Find all posts by this user
05-29-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Boxing dreams can come true (Loma vs Walters)
Very rarely in boxing these days will I watch a fighter and think WTF, but how about this for a performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9qxJ7AEdkg
05-29-2015, 09:10 AM
It's rare that I get excited about fighters at 126, but when the little guys are top notch fighters they make, arguably, the best fights. Barrera-Morales, R.Marquez-Vasquez ect.

I still hate Arum for fucking up Lopez-Gamboa.

Walters-Loma could be spectacular, especially if Walters can turn it into a brawl. I can't wait.

This could end up being one of those fights where front row tickets are actually affordable.
05-29-2015, 09:23 AM
Isn't this Walters last fight in his contract? Just recently there were rumors of walters jumping over to Team Haymon.
05-29-2015, 04:44 PM
Walters with Haymon would be nice...

That was masterful performance by Loma... That hand speed, combos and footwork were incredible
05-29-2015, 06:14 PM
Yea, Loma is really fluid. That dude is good.
05-29-2015, 07:27 PM
(05-29-2015 04:44 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  That was masterful performance by Loma... That hand speed, combos and footwork were incredible

The footwork, fukcing incredible!!!

I hope Walters doesn't jump to Haymon, or we won't get to see the Loma fight! I would much rather see it than Walters vs Russell Jr, Santa Cruz or Mares (who is a fukcing bum!!!).
05-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Walters vs Loma is the FIGHT.. I don't wanna see Walters vs anyone but Loma either.

Like Sal said Arum effed up Lopez vs Gamboa. Maybe the can still make it.. Only as a crossroads fights rather then a battle of 2 unbeaten. My how the mighty have fallen.
05-30-2015, 06:36 AM
I LOVE this fight. Loma is the goods...but MAN Walters did a job on Donaire. I think Loma will have to taste leather and suffer being roughed up a little...but will do enough to win on points.

Terrific fight, though.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Boxing Myths That Just Aren't True blackbelt2003 36 4,875 10-12-2019 09:39 AM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear
  Walters vs Loma a done deal JONdaCON 1 1,690 09-27-2016 10:10 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)