Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

PBC Cards
05-23-2015, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 07:15 PM by JONdaCON.)
PBC Cards
I figure for the most part we can consolidate most of these cards to a single thread...

I thought DeGale vs Dirrell was a great fight.. I nice mixture of boxing and banging. I really thought Andre looked slower then usual... his defense was wayyy too sloppy and he never quite fully recovered after the 2nd.

DeGale is awkward as hell and surprisingly had alot of kicc in those looping shots. He too looked slow but was still able to land some hard shots.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: PBC Cards
Yeah, from what I have seen of Andre since he took that break with the brain issue, he hasn't been as sharp.

I'll have to watch this fight though. DeGale vs Groves rematch for 2 titles (assuming Groves rolls through Jack) could be a big one down the track.
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2015, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 12:22 AM by and the NEW.)
I thought DeGale landed the harder and cleaner shots, although he spent a lot of time on the back foot circling in some of those mid to late rounds.

I had it for DeGale by 3 rounds.

Dirrell is obviously not used to facing other good southpaws. He was way too easy to hit with the looping left. Against an orthadox fighter, a left hook doesn't come from that angle, so he doesn't need to roll the shoulder which got him in big trouble tonight.
05-26-2015, 07:23 AM
I scored it 113-113. Degale did shit in the middle rounds. I'm ok with 114-112 for Degale but 117-109 was horseshit.

Decent fight, wasn't great but decent. Dirrell certainly had his defensive flaws exposed a bit.
05-26-2015, 07:42 AM
Yeah, it was a close fight. Dirrell looked much smoother, threw flurries. DeGale landed the cleaner, harder shots.
05-27-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 08:47 PM by JONdaCON.)
Khan takes on Algieri, and Fortuna does battle with Vasquez on Spike TV, this Friday, May 29.

What do you guys think?... I think we see 2 UDs here.

I'll be rooting for Chris "The Caged Beast" Algieri tho i know Khan winning by UD is more likely.

If Vasquez doesnt get KOd i think Fortuna will also win by UD im what will be a fire fight.
05-27-2015, 09:07 PM
Algeri has serious potential he showed flashes of brilliance in his two high profile fights

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
05-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Algieri looks tall as Helllll!...

05-28-2015, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 07:06 AM by and the NEW.)
Algieri is taylor made for Khan. This will be one of Khan's most spectacular performances.

About time Fortuna stepped up, he has been an ESPN prospect for like 5 years now!
05-28-2015, 08:58 AM
(05-27-2015 10:51 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Algieri looks tall as Helllll!...

He looked that way standing next to Pacquiao too, probably more so but he got short pretty quick 5 times during their fight. I expect Khan to take away Algieri's height as well and deposit him on his ass a few times.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)