PBC Cards
05-28-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: PBC Cards
I think you mean Penicillin. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2015, 04:34 AM
(05-28-2015 01:55 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  Anyone think Khan gets the stoppage against Algieri?

I could see Khan stopping Algieri with a body shot late after wearing him down all night. Algieri's got a lot of body to hit with his height, and if Khan can dig one in on a tired, less mobile Algieri late in the fight similar to the shot he put Maidana down with I'm not sure Algieri makes it up.

Its definitely a possibility. I see Khan smoking this guy like he did Judah. Only that Algieri is tougher. But if Khan beats him for several rounds and put him down, the ref may step in the way. Khan puts a lot more punches together than the older Pacquiao.
Find all posts by this user
05-29-2015, 08:47 AM
Algieri is such a weak puncher, i cant see him doing much
05-29-2015, 08:24 PM
#WarAlgieri
05-29-2015, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 08:39 PM by salvador.)
I know this is off topic, but I'm sitting here working with Spike TV on in the background while I'm waiting for the fight and I can't help but watch the show "Cops".

The older I get the more I love cops, but this show is borderline fascist. Crazy.
05-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Lol... The shyt they catch on camera is cray cray.
06-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Anyone catch the Guerrero-Martinez?

Man it really looked like Thurman ruined Guerrero's usually granite chin. For a second in the 4th round it look like he was out cold. This was a good, scrappy fight. I wish Guerrero would go to 40 to fight. His style is so imposing and would be even more so against smaller guys. Robert is a little to thin for WW. He can obviously compete but doesn't put on the weight well. He looks really flabby or lanky at WW. He needs to put on some muscle.
06-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Kamegai started ruining Guerrero, and Thurman finished the job. Those two fights were brutal, and Robert should have taken at least six months off after Thurman.

Love watching Ghost fight, though.

People will line up to fight him now, so his people have to force him to take time off.

I say come back in November or December and beat up Victor Ortiz.
06-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Yes.. Guerrero has such a fan friendly style its hard not to like.. He kept slapping his hooks which I hate.. Its like he can't ever get leverage on his punches. Good on him tho for being able to adjust. Ghost loves inside fighting but had to abandon that game plan when Martinez started to find success. Good fight tho.
06-06-2015, 09:27 PM
"PBC is a chore to watch, its a bad product, bottom line. And I hate what's it main objective is - to drive out everybody else and be like the UFC." -- Steve Kim

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)