Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

UFC 187 Delivered
05-24-2015, 12:58 PM
UFC 187 Delivered
Last nights UFC 187 was everything a fight fan could want. That heavyweight fight between Arlovski and Brown was one of the best heavyweight rounds i've ever seen.

Kudo's to Cormier and Weidman for fighting their asses off.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: UFC 187 Delivered
Yeaa def. Ive always been a fan of Arlovski, some of the best boxing in MMA but Brown wasnt a pushover.

Cormier is good. Real good. Its surprising how much Rumble has improved a ton and def looks better at this weight which makes sense cuz he was cutting serious weight before fights.

Weidman is another surprise. We knew he was good but i think were barely starting to find out HOW good. Vito was always one of my favorites. I was impressed with Chris' ability to weather that early storm. Ive seen alot of good fighters get folded with that type of barrage of punches.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2015, 02:02 AM
Holy shit that Arlovski fight was one for the ages man. Seeing both dudes going gladiator was fucking awesome!!!!!!
05-27-2015, 09:41 AM
187 was one of the best card in AGES!

Was so glad to see Browne get folded again. Agreed it is one of the great rounds in UFC heavyweight history.

I picked DC to win, and glad he did, but never expected him to get caught that much early on. Rumble just has brutal power. Just sick. There's nothing on earth that can accurately measure the kind of power he packs. It's unreal, and something we never saw when he was at middleweight.

Jon, that's the book on Vitor. If you can weather his early storm, he's done. He's got no heart. Watch his fight with Sakuraba when Saku stole his soul. There was no way he was beating Weidman. Weidman is the most complete fighter in the game right now.
05-27-2015, 11:01 AM
I completely agree War. Yea Vitor unfortunately always seems to wanna blow his load early... it used to work well, not anymore.

Reminds me of when Tito was a terror with his wrestling and ground & pound... people got wise pretty quicc, found ways to negate it, and he quiccly became one dimensional and floated off to obscurity.

MMA is always changing and as a fighter you have to develop with it, otherwise you'll just get left behind really quicc.
05-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Weidman is gonna have his hands full when he fights Rockhold
06-09-2015, 02:44 AM
(05-27-2015 02:02 AM)boxingcritic Wrote:  Holy shit that Arlovski fight was one for the ages man. Seeing both dudes going gladiator was fucking awesome!!!!!!

The respect between the two afterwards was pure class. Browne said something along the lines of, "Don't ever be fucking sorry. It's your fucking job," which only meant Arlovski felt bad for beating his friend's ass. Stand up guys if you ask me. Great fight all around.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
06-14-2015, 06:39 PM
(05-27-2015 11:08 AM)boxingcritic Wrote:  Weidman is gonna have his hands full when he fights Rockhold

Weidman is better than Cockhold in every area. I think this is actually one of his easier match-ups after a murder's row of opponents including Anderson Silva (2x), Lyoto Machida, and Vitor.
06-17-2015, 01:48 AM
I'd love to see it. Walked to the backstage area at the Rousey vs Zingano fight with Bruce Buffer and Chris and he was cool as hell. Weidman is like the GGG of UFC.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)