Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Khan vs Algieri
05-29-2015, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 08:27 PM by and the NEW.)
Khan vs Algieri
Not far away now! Two days of boxing back-to-back!

Ohhhhhh yeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Sorry, I forgot there was already a PBC cards thread. You can probably delete this one!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Khan vs Algieri
War Algieri!

05-29-2015, 09:47 PM
Fortuna doesn't impress me

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
05-29-2015, 09:51 PM
Is Algieri working with JDJ?
05-29-2015, 09:52 PM
LOL this is a rock'em sock'em fight - Vazquez vs Fortuna
05-29-2015, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 10:03 PM by TheTeddyBear.)
Yea he's with John DavidCritic

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
05-29-2015, 10:06 PM
Interesting to see if that makes a difference in his agressiveness. Means he's training with guys like Kovalev etc....
05-29-2015, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 10:10 PM by and the NEW.)
(05-29-2015 10:06 PM)boxingcritic Wrote:  Interesting to see if that makes a difference in his agressiveness. Means he's training with guys like Kovalev etc....

He has been talking about how he will be more aggressive, and he will have to be against Khan, because he won't win an outside boxing fight.

He better have got some of that Kovalev power, because Algieri is a one trick pony and Khan can do that trick wayyyyyyyy better than he can.
05-29-2015, 10:13 PM
Hes uncaged baby! !!!!

05-29-2015, 10:16 PM
I wasn't really amped up for this fight at all, but now that it is almost here, I am pretty pumped. I reckon it will be pretty entertaining!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)