Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Favorite Fringe Fighters
06-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Favorite Fringe Fighters
Who is your favorite guy to get TV exposure but not really be on that level,But fun to watch.

1.) Gabe Rosado is a definite for me, what he lacks in skills he makes up for in heart and pure determination. Granted he has arguably lost every big fight he's been in he manages performances that get him back on the big stage even though he takes a loss

2.) Peter Manfredo the contender has alot to do with his rise to television bit i think he would have been there without it eventually very full of charisma and always came to fight bit never really broke through to being an elite

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 04:08 AM
RE: Favorite Fringe Fighters
Yeah, I always liked Peter Manfredo and wanted him to do well. I was rooting for him when he took on Jeff Lacy in Lacy's comeback fight...but he kinda phoned in a performance.

Another guy on the fringe I liked was Matt Macklin, as he's from my home city of Birmingham, is a likeable character, fights anyone and is always in exciting fights. In case you've never seen it, youtube his British Title war with Jamie Moore. Absolutely epic from both men.

Black
06-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Silence Mabuza
06-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Hahahaha, JD and his love for Silence Mabuza.

In all truth, that kid just had bad luck to come up twice against prime Marquez. Any other regular old titlist and Mabuza would have been a champion.

Black
06-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Emanuel Augustus. Loved the guy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Brian Minto is another

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
06-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Darnell 'the ding-a-ling-man' Wilson.

Every year that dude seemed to make the shortlist of FNF KO of the year. I loved that dude and STILL the best nickname in boxing.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-04-2015, 05:28 PM
He just upset David Rodriguez not too long ago on tv

06-04-2015, 11:53 PM
(06-04-2015 05:28 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  He just upset David Rodriguez not too long ago on tv

I'm guessing the Ding-A-Ling Man is your type of fighter TB.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Really?

No one's favorite fringe fighter is Adrien Broner?

Interesting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 10 Favorite Fighters Of All Time BigG 12 7,888 06-22-2012 04:11 PM
Last Post: Fitz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)