Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Oscar DelaHoya Making Comeback
06-05-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Oscar DelaHoya Making Comeback
I think it's awesome though that he's willing to take a beating to keep his company a float

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 11:34 PM
I read somewhere that he's gunning for GGG, which is fucking bonkers.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2015, 01:12 AM
(06-05-2015 11:34 PM)Snoop Wrote:  I read somewhere that he's gunning for GGG, which is fucking bonkers.

Must be back on the good gear.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-06-2015, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 04:46 AM by and the NEW.)
That's DLH. Even trying to take on BHOP at middleweight, when he could barely bust a grape against Sturm. Insane.

As soon as BHOP turned up the heat, DLH folded like a paper crane!

He wouldn't make it out of 4 with GGG. But at least it may get GGG his name, hahaha. A ludicrous situation (GGG unable to get a big name) calls for a ludicrous situation (an insane big name coming back thinking they can beat him)!
06-06-2015, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 08:16 AM by Method.)
I hope DLH does come back. Why the fuck not. Nothing else going on. I'll watch. Oscar's a f@g, but I'll give it up to him, he fought EVERYBODY, and, aside for the Hopkins, Paq & Sturm bouts, always proved he belonged in the ring and made a good account of himself.

Fights I'd like to see him in? Cotto, Trinidad, GGG.

I just dont think 160 is a good weight for Oscar to fight.

Mind you, I could care less if he ever comes back, but if he does, I'll buy. Fuck it.
06-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Even in the Hopkins and Sturm fights Oscar gave a good account of himself... the Pacquiao fight was really the only one where it looked like he didn't belong in the ring at all. Shame on his dumb ass for coming in at 145 pounds. Who hits the limit and says "why not kill myself to and take off an extra two when I haven't done that in years?"
06-06-2015, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 11:38 AM by TheTeddyBear.)
There's a video of him saying he wants GGG, hes getting in a car and they say Oscar who do you want and he says i want (long pause) triple G and everybody goes nuts

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/06/05/osc...ight-video

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Oscar De La Hoya considering a comeback @ 160! ViperSniper 11 673 06-27-2020 03:12 PM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Mike Tyson making a comeback at 53? ViperSniper 56 2,639 05-29-2020 07:16 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Wlad making a comeback. Warlord 19 1,681 01-20-2019 09:42 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)