Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Flyweight is the best division in boxing right now...
06-28-2015, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2015 05:53 PM by blackbelt2003.)
Flyweight is the best division in boxing right now...
The three champs are Chocalito, Estrada and Ruenroeng...and of all the divisions in boxing I would say they are the closest matched titlists.

Gonzalez has already beat Estrada but the Mexican has come on a lot since then. Ruenroeng is a genuine contender for p4p honours with his last few wins and I would love to see the three of them in a tournament.

Welter and feather gets all the love but if these guys were better known then 112 would be where it's at.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2015, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2015 06:47 PM by TheTeddyBear.)
RE: Flyweight is the best division in boxing right now...
I truly believe heavyweight is making a serious comeback. Fury Wilder H.Fury Browne Parker Joshua Povektin Klit Teper Martin Washington even the fringe like Thompson Takam Perez Pulev Arreola etc.... heavyweight division is coming on

Ruiz fat sloppy ass even deserves a mention, Carlos Ortiz etc...

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-01-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Flyweight is the best division in boxing right now...
I'm not sure anybody can take out Gonzalez. But fukc yeh, let's see the rematch with Estrada or the Ruenroeg fight.

I hope Inoue stays around at super fly though, he vs Gonzalez is sure to be a mini-man spectacle!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New boxing division added!?.. ViperSniper 10 866 11-13-2020 05:54 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Best Division in Boxing? blackbelt2003 11 9,063 04-26-2015 04:06 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  So what's the "Hot" division in Boxing right n TheFonz 13 8,440 06-05-2012 05:33 AM
Last Post: STEVENSKI

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)