Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

And suddenly, absolutely everything in life seems so trivial
09-24-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: And suddenly, absolutely everything in life seems so trivial
For what it's worth, I agree with Ollie on the solution, and I think most probably do.

Women and children can stay temporarily, but the other 70% need to get their asses back and fucking fight for their country. Americans threw off a tyrannical government, and did it against the most powerful nation the world had ever known.

I think these pussies can go back and fight for what they believe in as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2015, 01:38 PM
(09-24-2015 06:24 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Your solution sure is better. Proven and tested. Thanks for informing the world on how to best solve this problem. Better put this view forward to global governments rather than limit it to the forum of boxingunfiltered.

hiro
It should be noted, BU is widely regarded as the Bilderbergs of internet boxing websites. I believe that our track record speaks for itself.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Wow does this couple really sound like a refugee to you? y'know just grateful to be in a new country and given a fresh chance at life?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-days.html

Shit is starting to kick off BIG time and it has only been a matter of months. give it a year or two when the dissatisfaction of both sides has really had an opportunity to sink in.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)