Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Aldo vs Mcgregor
12-15-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: Aldo vs Mcgregor
I was disappointed in Aldo.. He clearly let Connor get in his head and take him out of zone.

This is the problem with the UFC.. Connor will get steam rolled by some half decent fighter and their P4P standings will take another L.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2015, 12:42 PM
When have you ever seen a top p4p fighter with a long title reign get steamrolled like an amateur in Boxing? Either the fix was in or Aldo quit before the fight started, either way the fans got cheated out of a legit fight. Your telling me an under trained Chad Mendez whom Aldo beat twice once by KO can give Connor a better fight than Aldo. I smell bullshit all over this fight.

Find all posts by this user
12-16-2015, 02:37 PM
Looked like he just got caught.
12-16-2015, 03:53 PM
Not saying that you are wrong but the likelihood of a fighter of Aldo's proven caliber just getting caught is very low.

12-16-2015, 05:08 PM
If that doesn't happen in boxing, then somebody forgot to tell Joe Louis, Joe Frazier, Lennox Lewis, and Vernon Forrest, because they all got stretched cold like amateurs.

Happened to GSP as well.

People get caught. Shit happens all the time.
12-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Pac got caught by Marquez doing something stupid.
12-17-2015, 01:19 AM
He threw 2 wide hooks and got hit with a straight left up the pipe... He made a mistake and Connor made him pay.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Warlord- Louis was Koed after 12 rounds by schmelling, Lennox was not getting his ass beat by McCall or Rahman before getting caught, we all know now that Foreman was just all wrong for Frazier and If those 2 where to fight 10 times the outcome would the same 9 times out 10. The only example that you gave that is remotely on par with this fight is Vernon Forrest but even then Vernon had never reached the level of Dominance that Aldo has and Vernon at least went 3 rounds with Mayo before getting Koed. My point stands.

Con- I saw the fight and I have been watching Aldo since he was in in the WEC and I have never seen him start ou a fight the way he did against Connor. That shit was strange.

Gravy- it took Marquez 3 fights to set punch up on Pac. This is different.

12-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Man, Louis got DOMINATED by Schmeling, knocked down, busted up, and then brutally KO'd. To me, getting thoroughly dominated is a much bigger blemish than getting caught by a flash KO.

And I don't see any way to justify Frazier getting creamed by Foreman. It was a fast and brutal finish.

It's what we're saying. Your seeming opinion that great fighters can't/don't get caught just isn't true. It happens all the time, in every sport.
12-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Fuck McGregor. He caught Aldo cold after being out of the ring for a year.

It happens. McGregor will get handled soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So let's talk about how Jose Aldo is going to beat the bejesus out of Connor McGregor TheFonz 14 17,503 07-12-2015 01:46 AM
Last Post: and the NEW

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)