Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Showtime closes out the year with Taylor and Dirrell
12-31-2011, 01:55 AM
Spyder Wrote:Dirrell looked good though?
I thought Dirrell looked great. He was in with a bum but he looked fast, quick, smooth, and his punches had some pop!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2011, 01:57 AM
That kiss he laid on his brother's lips isn't a good look...lol...I just caught some highlights

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Direll looked like he lways looks this fight told me nothing at all his heart to me is still a huge ?.

Taylor should not be fighting he looked like crap against a crappy fighter. Someon better save him asap.
01-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Dirrell is probably top 5 around his weight class. Just watched his fight with Froch again and he won that fight 6-5-1 or 7-4-1 IMO. Would like to see him fight Froch rematch..

I dunno about Taylor, it's good to see him back at 160...let's see Martinez-Taylor

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
01-03-2012, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a crossroads fight between Taylor and Williams down south.

I'm surprised no one is giving Dirrell flack for hitting Cunningham when he was looking to touch gloves.

Dirrell needed this time off, he has all the skills in the world. I wouldn't mind seeing him have a tuneup with Librado Andrade or another durable opponent and then look for a Froch/Kessler/Stieglitz/Bute fight. He could use some rounds to knock off the ring rust
01-04-2012, 01:00 AM
BigG Wrote:I dunno about Taylor, it's good to see him back at 160...let's see Martinez-Taylor
C'mon G you wanna see Taylor dead?
01-04-2012, 01:26 PM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
BigG Wrote:I dunno about Taylor, it's good to see him back at 160...let's see Martinez-Taylor
C'mon G you wanna see Taylor dead?
...maybe hahaha. He's been in with bigger punchers than Martinez. I think Taylor can knock some ring rust off and be in the mix at 160. He's a name and he's a DiBella fighter so economically it could make sense.

Taylor was up in the Froch fight and looked ok up until the 12th in the Abraham fight. He might still have a run left in him, i think he deserves a comeback

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jermain Taylor returns. Dirrell also on the card Fitz 6 4,137 11-26-2011 03:22 AM
Last Post: KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)