Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

New Star Wars Official Trailer
10-21-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: New Star Wars Official Trailer
Dude, just say #BoycottStarWarsVII and we'll understand the bigotry. That's all you needed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2015, 03:46 PM
(10-21-2015 02:43 PM)Jeff Sorensen Wrote:  Dude, just say #BoycottStarWarsVII and we'll understand the bigotry. That's all you needed.

No, I don't need that. And nowhere in my post do I agree with anything that movement stands for. I just don't like PC agendas that are not really sincere and are more of an attempt to sale product.

Believe me if the sentiment were sincere it would be one thing...but coming from Disney it is a simple issue of reaching a wider audience, thus taking in higher revenue. Maybe you value faux PC...but I do not.
10-21-2015, 06:48 PM
(10-21-2015 02:43 PM)Jeff Sorensen Wrote:  Dude, just say #BoycottStarWarsVII and we'll understand the bigotry. That's all you needed.

What did anyone say that was bigoted?

You're a liberal aren't you?
10-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Fukc yeah, I'm amped for this one!

I wish they could just delete those last three!

I'm going to watch the original trilogy again before I watch this one!
10-21-2015, 07:24 PM
I made my wife watch them so she'd be ready for Episode VII. To clarify, I mean episodes IV-VI; the REAL Star Wars. I don't do the prequels.

The only thing that sucks is that the original versions don't exist on Blu-Ray, only the "special editions."

Some fans have put together a despecialized edition that can be downloaded in HD from the internet, but it sure would be nice to have the real thing.
10-21-2015, 07:29 PM
(10-21-2015 07:24 PM)Warlord Wrote:  I made my wife watch them so she'd be ready for Episode VII. To clarify, I mean episodes IV-VI; the REAL Star Wars. I don't do the prequels.

haha, I did the same. Unfortunately, my wife wanted to also watch that animation trilogy afterwards! Huh

They won't get a look-in in the lead up to this one though! It's back for a trip down 80s memory lane!
10-21-2015, 07:35 PM
I watched Star Wars the original from 1977 for the first time early this year, never seen any before though I was tired and kind of falling asleep during it. Might give it another go, but don't remember being really into it, but might give them all another go.
10-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Wow, Fitz, that is shocking! Maybe try to watch the second or third ones (that is, five or six officially).

BTW, how is the boy going? You planning to have any more or is one enough? ha ha
10-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Fitz, I swear you're a fucking communist, man.
10-21-2015, 09:06 PM
(10-21-2015 07:35 PM)Fitz Wrote:  I watched Star Wars the original from 1977 for the first time early this year, never seen any before though I was tired and kind of falling asleep during it. Might give it another go, but don't remember being really into it, but might give them all another go.

BTW, the next three Saturday nights, free to air in Australia is showing the original three, one each Saturday night.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Star Wars is shit. Warlord 40 11,417 06-03-2018 11:21 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Star Wars: Rogue One Snoop 38 27,689 06-10-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  Mark Hamill looking pretty bad-ass for Star Wars Episode VII Warlord 38 30,976 08-23-2014 11:03 AM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)