Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

New Star Wars Official Trailer
10-23-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: New Star Wars Official Trailer
Fuck me..... Fitz gets straight in their, impregnates, has a kid then impregnates again!

You might think haivng a second one is a game chenger.... but not as much of a game changer as when you finally find out what your mrs is like when shes on the rag!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2015, 02:44 AM
(10-22-2015 09:29 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Congrats. Going from 1 to 2 is more difficult than going from 0 to 1...IMO

Just a question out of my own curiosity...are Australians like Catholics? Are you guys anti-contraception?

You know there is nothing wrong with pulling out and shooting it on her belly...

lol

Yeah I have heard. My mate who had his first child about 3 weeks after me had his second about 6 months ago, lol and he says that it is much harder and when I saw him he looked like a broken man. So I don't doubt that it will be harder.

We have always said that we wanted a 2nd one that is relatively close to age in Archie, so while we weren't actually planning or actively trying we just let what ever happened, happens. I want to stop at 2, so after this one I will be a lot more careful lol

It will be hard at the start but I think it will be worth it in the long run to have 2 kids that can be best friends and not a great deal apart. No right or wrong, but I always would have preffered to have 2 kids that are closer in age rather than 5+years apart of something.
10-23-2015, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 07:18 AM by and the NEW.)
(10-22-2015 09:17 PM)Fitz Wrote:  So when you say "second or third ones (that is, five or six officially)." Is that the ones made in 1980 and 1983? I was really tired when I was watching it, and found it hard to keep myself awake so I wasn't taking everything in, lol. I do want to give it another go.

The boy is going well, he is a gun and is obsessed with counting, he can count all the way up to 10 and has been doing that for a while now and started doing it at about 18 months. He loves numbers.
I also have a 2nd one on the way, which is due in March so that will be a game changer I bet Smile

How is your little girl going?

Yep, the ones made in the 80s!

Nice one, the little girl is going well! She is a wild child, will just do the opposite of everything I say! ha ha. And she can only count to about 3, ha ha, she has no interest in learning, she is just a freak copycat at movements. Copies dancing off the TV and can already shadowbox! ahahah

Congrats, I'm guessing it is too early to tell whether its a boy or a girl yet? How far apart will your kids be?

I've got a second due next month also, this one is a boy! I'm hearing you on the pain Spyder, I've got mates who say the first year with 2 under the age of 2 will be hell! Great!
10-23-2015, 08:57 AM
Don't know if any of you guys have read the leaked script for the new SW film....I pray to the Gods of Hollywood that it is a fake released by JJA or just an early draft prior to revisions....because IF it is real....and THAT is the new SW movie...you guys that hate the Lucas Prequels will be praying that he finishes it off....because that leaked script sounds AWFUL!

The scary part is....it matches up with much of what we see in the trailer so....it might be the real deal....I sure hope not though.
10-23-2015, 09:51 AM
You mean chrome storm troopers and black and red tie fighters/x-wings might not have been a good idea? Or a lightsabre with a laser hand-guard?

Just admit it you're a racist, BG. Everyone knows anyone who questions the story or the artistic integrity of a film is a closeted bigot. Am I doing that right, Jeff?
10-23-2015, 02:36 PM
(10-23-2015 02:44 AM)Fitz Wrote:  It will be hard at the start but I think it will be worth it in the long run to have 2 kids that can be best friends and not a great deal apart. No right or wrong, but I always would have preffered to have 2 kids that are closer in age rather than 5+years apart of something.

(10-23-2015 07:13 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  I've got a second due next month also, this one is a boy! I'm hearing you on the pain Spyder, I've got mates who say the first year with 2 under the age of 2 will be hell! Great!
Mine are 3 years apart, and are great together. The hard part is keeping them both content at the same time, while also getting done what you need to do for yourself. I haven't taken a shit in peace in over a year.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2015, 04:14 PM
(10-23-2015 07:13 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Yep, the ones made in the 80s!

Nice one, the little girl is going well! She is a wild child, will just do the opposite of everything I say! ha ha. And she can only count to about 3, ha ha, she has no interest in learning, she is just a freak copycat at movements. Copies dancing off the TV and can already shadowbox! ahahah

Congrats, I'm guessing it is too early to tell whether its a boy or a girl yet? How far apart will your kids be?

I've got a second due next month also, this one is a boy! I'm hearing you on the pain Spyder, I've got mates who say the first year with 2 under the age of 2 will be hell! Great!

Haha, nice. How old is your little one again? Yeah we will probably find out what it is at our 20 week scan next month.
When the next one is born, it will be just over a 2 year gap between them.

Congratulations on the next one that is coming, I'm glad you're happy to have a boy.

(10-23-2015 02:36 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Mine are 3 years apart, and are great together. The hard part is keeping them both content at the same time, while also getting done what you need to do for yourself. I haven't taken a shit in peace in over a year.

Yeah it will be interesting to see how it goes next year. Speaking of shits, I need to take one now and everyone is still asleep. So I may go and enjoy it now cool
10-24-2015, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 12:11 AM by and the NEW.)
(10-23-2015 02:36 PM)Spyder Wrote:  I haven't taken a shit in peace in over a year.

lol How old are yours now Spyder?

Fitz, my girl is 21 months. So they will be a similar length apart to yours (just a few months closer)! Yeah, I think it will be good to have one of each, see what it is like raising each of the genders. For some reason I think it will be much easier raising a boy!
10-24-2015, 12:37 AM
(10-24-2015 12:10 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  lol How old are yours now Spyder?

Fitz, my girl is 21 months. So they will be a similar length apart to yours (just a few months closer)! Yeah, I think it will be good to have one of each, see what it is like raising each of the genders. For some reason I think it will be much easier raising a boy!
My girl is 4, and my son is 1. It might just be my kids, but my daughter is much easier than my son. My daughter is very helpful, and wants to please. My son's goal in life is to troll me. If I put my drink down for a second to get him a bottle, he will haul ass over to my drink...grab it and spill it on the floor...then look at me and laugh. Then he'll run away from me when I try to pick him up, hide behind furniture, and laugh at my face when I start to get frustrated that he's leaving a wet trail in his wake.

Everyday it's something new, but I'm trolled by a 1 year old on a daily basis.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-24-2015, 12:39 AM
Our sons sound identical Spyder

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Star Wars is shit. Warlord 40 11,387 06-03-2018 11:21 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Star Wars: Rogue One Snoop 38 27,680 06-10-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  Mark Hamill looking pretty bad-ass for Star Wars Episode VII Warlord 38 30,950 08-23-2014 11:03 AM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)