Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Racial Slur Database
10-30-2015, 09:11 PM
Racial Slur Database
I had no idea that this thing existed. Has over 2.2 million submissions.

http://www.rsdb.org/

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Racial Slur Database
Hilarious.

10% off means Jews as the first slur is too funny. The truth is that once a Jew knows the listed price is negotiable, 10% off ain't even the starting point. It's the worst case scenario!
Find all posts by this user
10-30-2015, 10:23 PM
Check out the Aussie page...watch this:

Fitz is an ABC. Viper, Jafa.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
10-30-2015, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015 10:28 PM by lloyd mayflower.)
Cheers Spyder, thanks to you, not only have I just logged an entry on my works firewall against Racial Hatred/Violence, I also don't have the appropriate arsenal of anti Italian-American slurs this website promises to punish you appropriately.

You Wop Guido cunt
10-31-2015, 01:33 AM
Easy on the Italian slurs there's more than one of us in here. Haha. That website is epic though.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-31-2015, 01:46 AM
I'll get on it after i've caught some ZZZ's, then you're getting it too T-Bear
10-31-2015, 11:00 AM
Serious question here, not trying to be a dick. Any Americans that claim to be Italian, Irish, German, etc... or a hyphenate of those, have any of you ever been to Italy, Ireland, Germany, etc...? And if so, what slurs or other names did they call you by?

In China, they'd call them bananas (yellow on the outside, white on the inside). It was hilarious to see those American children of Chinese immigrants attempt to come back to the "motherland", only to get treated the worst among any foreigners who came to China.
10-31-2015, 01:12 PM
I've never been to Italy, want to go. My grandpa on my dads side came over with his parents (my great gma and gpa) when he was young. Wop is the number 1 racial slur that used to irritate him or so my dad says. He died when i was 4.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-31-2015, 02:36 PM
Again, not being a dick with this line of questioning, because when my wife and I have children, this will be a real issue for them, but...

I want to ask, how long does one have to live in another country until a past nationality is just that, a past nationality.

Chinese, German, Italian, Irish, Scottish, British, etc... are all nationalities, not races. When I hear people say something like "I'm half-German on my father's side", I wonder what exactly that means to them. Because it certainly doesn't mean dual citizenship.

At most, all it can really mean is ethnically they identify as one of these. But again, ethnicity has nothing to do with either race or nationality, but culture, behavior, beliefs, etc..,

Ethnically, I think most people who claim to be Irish, African, German, etc... are actually primarily American. Think about it this way - what makes an American-born baby (whose parents were also American-born) Irish? He doesn't speak, read, or write Gaelic. He probably knows little to nothing about Irish history or politics. He probably doesn't even know his great grandparents, or where exactly they hailed from.

The identity issues in the U.S. absolutely fascinate me. I just wonder why we have that divide - Why are some Americans completely satisfied to just call themselves Americans, while others feel compelled to iterate or propagate this notion of difference, though nationally and indeed ethnically/culturally they are full on American.

Because in the end, should you go back to claim the heritage you think you have, you won't be accepted anyway. To the true German, Irish, Scot, British, Italian, etc.., you'll simply be an American.
10-31-2015, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2015 08:16 PM by Snoop.)
(10-31-2015 02:36 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Again, not being a dick with this line of questioning, because when my wife and I have children, this will be a real issue for them, but...

I want to ask, how long does one have to live in another country until a past nationality is just that, a past nationality.

Chinese, German, Italian, Irish, Scottish, British, etc... are all nationalities, not races. When I hear people say something like "I'm half-German on my father's side", I wonder what exactly that means to them. Because it certainly doesn't mean dual citizenship.

At most, all it can really mean is ethnically they identify as one of these. But again, ethnicity has nothing to do with either race or nationality, but culture, behavior, beliefs, etc..,

Ethnically, I think most people who claim to be Irish, African, German, etc... are actually primarily American. Think about it this way - what makes an American-born baby (whose parents were also American-born) Irish? He doesn't speak, read, or write Gaelic. He probably knows little to nothing about Irish history or politics. He probably doesn't even know his great grandparents, or where exactly they hailed from.

The identity issues in the U.S. absolutely fascinate me. I just wonder why we have that divide - Why are some Americans completely satisfied to just call themselves Americans, while others feel compelled to iterate or propagate this notion of difference, though nationally and indeed ethnically/culturally they are full on American.

Because in the end, should you go back to claim the heritage you think you have, you won't be accepted anyway. To the true German, Irish, Scot, British, Italian, etc.., you'll simply be an American.

I think it works both ways. There's how you self-identify and there's how others identify you. You're absolutely right about the difficulties in going back to the land of heritage (at least in my experience), but I also grew up (and at times still come across) people asking me if I spoke English, when I came to America, what age I left (insert Asian country here), etc., etc. all the time. Basically, a lot of people don't think I'm American.

America definitely has identity problems. I 100% agree with you there. But I just wanna put it out there that it isn't always people unwilling to identify as American; sometimes it's the broader society that isn't willing to accept them.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)