Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Racial Slur Database
11-02-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Racial Slur Database
I get the same shit, Fitz. I remeber this stupid chick I banged in high school telling me, "I never knew an Italian boy with green eyes."

I said, "that's because I'm not Italian." lol

Another hilarious episode...

When I first got to China, the TV show "Prison Break" was in its prime. Well, my mom and my grandmother (as well as several others that don't require mention) were obsessed with it because of a somewhat uncanny resemblence I had with its star, Wentworth Miller.

Well, one day I was on the subway in Shanghai with my future wife, when I noticed a woman checking me out.

She kept looking at a magazine in her hand and then back at me and my wife. Finally I noticed in the magazine was a picture of Wentworth Miller with an asian woman, and she was trying to figure out if I was him! lol

We got off before she figured it out for sure.

I actually have a funny story about NOT going to jail because of that resemblence. Will post later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Spyder, some toilets were cool.. Especially with the ass spraying thing that's hot in Europe.

But everyone once in a while.. We'd literally find holes in the ground with little feet placements that I assume is to help you squat?? The women had a real tough time figuring it out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2015, 02:33 PM
This is what I was dealing with in the Vatican...

No toilet seat, and the water didn't fill the bowl so you get splash-back with every deuce. And the toilet paper was shitty ass single ply, that would break off every time you pulled on it. They literally made it like a fucking Ninja Warrior obstacle to get enough sandpaper-like TP to keep from getting shit on your hand.

It was both the least satisfying and most memorable shit of my life.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
11-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Rome is overrated. The sense of history and the culture is second to none, but as a tourist place, the restaurants are shitty, the accommodation over priced, and the whole place stinks of petrol fumes.

I love me some Venice; one of the finest cities I've been to, Milan is a pretty ugly city but stylish and cool and Pisa is nice...but for me the best city I've been to in Italy is a little city called Bergamo, not far from Lake Iseo and Milan. It's got more Michelin starred restaurants for its size than any other place in Italy and is gorgeous.

On the whole racial slur thing, I'm a middle class white Christian, so I'm top of the whole fuckin' food chain apart from the whole White Guilt thing...although my great grandfather was an African American soldier from the deep South who got gassed and came to England to recover and start a family.

Black
11-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Spyder rocking the Clint Eastwood TP there

Takes not shit off nobody and always draws first blood.

European toilets are never filled with water in the same way American ones are though Spyder. However, I cannt endorse or excuse the lack of seat or quality of paper.
11-02-2015, 03:48 PM
(11-02-2015 03:24 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Spyder rocking the Clint Eastwood TP there

Takes not shit off nobody and always draws first blood.

European toilets are never filled with water in the same way American ones are though Spyder. However, I cannt endorse or excuse the lack of seat or quality of paper.
That's terrible. You boys don't know what you're missing until you drop a deuce and it feels like a couple of angels are slowly lowering it from your ass to the bowl below.

Word on the TP. We used to have that Eastwood TP at work too. A couple of us started bringing our own TP to avoid the blood letting. The VP found our stash one day, and decided that enough was enough. We now have 2-ply in the one-horse stalls. It's not Angel Soft, but it won't tear open your butthole unless you have a case of the mud butt. It gives you about a 2 shit-per-day limit before drawing blood...which on most days, is good enough.

11-02-2015, 04:14 PM
(11-02-2015 07:04 AM)Warlord Wrote:  I get the same shit, Fitz. I remeber this stupid chick I banged in high school telling me, "I never knew an Italian boy with green eyes."

I said, "that's because I'm not Italian." lol

Another hilarious episode...

When I first got to China, the TV show "Prison Break" was in its prime. Well, my mom and my grandmother (as well as several others that don't require mention) were obsessed with it because of a somewhat uncanny resemblence I had with its star, Wentworth Miller.

Well, one day I was on the subway in Shanghai with my future wife, when I noticed a woman checking me out.

She kept looking at a magazine in her hand and then back at me and my wife. Finally I noticed in the magazine was a picture of Wentworth Miller with an asian woman, and she was trying to figure out if I was him! lol

We got off before she figured it out for sure.

I actually have a funny story about NOT going to jail because of that resemblence. Will post later.

Hahah, that's gold.

I don't know what Wentworth Miller was and had to google him. Now I will just always picture you looking like him now lol

11-02-2015, 04:16 PM

lol

11-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Spyder theres is a certain pleasure in the water filled bowl.... always gave me the fear when layong a proper cable that it wouldnt have the neccessary oomph to flush it away. Plus sometimes it spins round and acts like a rotating crayon of excrement drawing a shit spiral down the bowl
11-02-2015, 05:04 PM
(11-02-2015 04:42 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Spyder theres is a certain pleasure in the water filled bowl.... always gave me the fear when layong a proper cable that it wouldnt have the neccessary oomph to flush it away. Plus sometimes it spins round and acts like a rotating crayon of excrement drawing a shit spiral down the bowl
You nailed it. Now imagine the confidence you'd have if you installed a flush assist. I've been rocking them in my bathrooms for the last few months and won't ever go back.

https://youtu.be/f7lga9QRav4?t=50s

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)