Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
09-21-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
Clinton has been trying but she's always been a shitty candidate. Now they just pushed her through because they wanted to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2016, 06:42 AM
Well Christmas and we all knew it was going to happen somewhere in Europe. Thank fuck at least the French got a break from it all. You know it was less than a year a go that I predicted Europe was fucked. some of you disagreed and some of you pooh-poohed the idea. What a sad fucken indictment it is on life in Europe when in ALL major cities you have to go about your Christmas festivities surrounded by large barriers and soldiers walking around with assault rifles. Is this really the life you want to lead? Is this really what you want from mass immigration and a groovy new multi-culturalism?

If only it was Merkel under that bus, she might as well have been behind the wheel herself .............................

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-21-2016, 02:32 PM
The most frustrating thing about leftists is that they don't learn from their mistakes. They never reflect. They blame every other factor when their policies fail, but it's never them. It is never their policy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2017, 09:52 PM
From the Guardian article on rape culture in Sweden and Denmark I found this one truly astonishing stat in the comments section:

In Sweden, 77% of rapes are committed by 2% Muslims in their population by Crim Stat 19March 2015

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-22-2017, 01:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

03-22-2017, 10:00 PM
OK, I think even the more left leaning of liberals would have to admit that Europe is now in a flat out war with radical Islam and Trump's ravel ban is looking shrewder and better all the time.

I also see from a previous interview that that piece of shit london mayor Sadiq Khan once proclaimed that 'terrorism is part and parcel of living in a large city.' What a fucken cunt.

Tommy Robinson, surely the true definition of brave, unlike that liberal POS Meryl Streep is back on the streets dropping some truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrhLova...UWTZzT3ZEg

03-22-2017, 11:33 PM
You can't on the one hand try and make a serious point about the problem of extremism, then on the other hand submit anything from Tommy fucking Robinson.

You are correct about Khan, he is a cunt.
03-22-2017, 11:42 PM
(03-22-2017 11:33 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  You can't on the one hand try and make a serious point about the problem of extremism, then on the other hand submit anything from Tommy fucking Robinson.

You are correct about Khan, he is a cunt.

And why not? I happen to think he talks a lot of sense when it comes to Muslim extremism. Tell me one thing in that video that he says that you disagree with.

03-23-2017, 01:57 AM
Haven't watched it mate. Not likely to either. People like Robinson are the reason why it's too easy for others to shoot down any sensible discussion on immigration etc as racism. The man and his EDL compadres are scum of the highest order and have no place on the political stage. He is simply a thug trying to dress himself up as something more.
03-23-2017, 03:00 AM
(03-23-2017 01:57 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Haven't watched it mate. Not likely to either. People like Robinson are the reason why it's too easy for others to shoot down any sensible discussion on immigration etc as racism. The man and his EDL compadres are scum of the highest order and have no place on the political stage. He is simply a thug trying to dress himself up as something more.
I understand what you are saying, and honestly have the same reaction to people like Michael Moore and Bill Maher that I disagree with most of the time. The difference is that I will listen to what they have to say, and sometimes they say something that I agree with. The problem with the current state of political discourse is that everyone has their heads so far up their own asses, that they don't even take the time to listen to the other side. How the fuck are we ever supposed to reach a common ground if we only listen to people that say things that we agree with, and completely ignore people that are usually our ideological opposite?

It is cowardly, nonsensical and intellectually dishonest. I know you are not like that lloyd, and this isn't directed at you. Your comment just sparked this thought.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society mohtan 15 983 07-26-2020 11:29 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)