Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
11-15-2015, 05:25 AM
The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
Right as discussed I don't think this situation is going away anytime soon so i think deserves a thread of it's own separate of the politics thread.

Fire away.

So its confirmed. Two of the terrorists involved in the Paris massacre came through the fantastic Syrian refugee program.

So we are at 130 and counting.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
Places like New Zealand could become really popular and really expensive in a hurry.
11-15-2015, 07:12 PM
(11-15-2015 10:03 AM)salvador Wrote:  Places like New Zealand could become really popular and really expensive in a hurry.

We're making it tougher and tougher for people to get permanent visa's now.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-15-2015, 07:17 PM
I think there are a fairly significant amount of high profile hedge fund types in the USA who have made serious investments there that include residences as an alternative to building bunkers.

I think it's the only country on earth that is cleaner and safer than Scandinavia. If you look out 100 years I suspect all those farmers' great grandchildren are going to be the world's uber rich.
11-15-2015, 10:29 PM
(11-15-2015 07:17 PM)salvador Wrote:  I think there are a fairly significant amount of high profile hedge fund types in the USA who have made serious investments there that include residences as an alternative to building bunkers.

I think it's the only country on earth that is cleaner and safer than Scandinavia. If you look out 100 years I suspect all those farmers' great grandchildren are going to be the world's uber rich.

Foreigners are buying up huge amounts of land right now, it's actually a hot topic in NZ at the moment. James Cameron has bought half the South Island! Haha.

Onto other matters, Barry is starting to realize its time to start talking to some people who have real power in this situation.

11-17-2015, 12:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKpm_9BtHc

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2015, 05:51 AM
(11-17-2015 12:41 AM)Spyder Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKpm_9BtHc

..It's like how many still refer to the Lindt cafe in Sydney, Australia as a "terrorist attack!"
No it fkn wasn't! It was some head case fuck head who killed two people who happen to be Muslim. Scary thing is, it was handled like one & would hate to think what could happen if Australia's luck were to ever run out..
11-17-2015, 07:34 AM
The reaction coming out of France seems to be pointing to a real step up of efforts to eradicate IS. And Russia after comfirming the Sharm plane was bombed. Hope that turns out to be the case.
11-17-2015, 08:23 AM
I thought this was interesting. Though I've never read any of his books, I've seen this guy interviewed many times and I've always thought he was incredibly insightful. The following paragraph is the crux of the short article in which he says that the Paris attacks are "exactly how civilizations fall":

Europe has allowed its defences to crumble. As its wealth has grown, so its military prowess has shrunk, along with its self-belief. It has grown decadent in its malls and stadiums. At the same time, it has opened its gates to outsiders who have coveted its wealth without ren­ouncing their ancestral faith.

http://www.businessinsider.com/niall-fer...ll-2015-11
11-18-2015, 04:51 PM
Here is an interesting link detailing how well that whole 'refugee' thing went this past summer:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...omber.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society mohtan 15 1,005 07-26-2020 11:29 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)