Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Any of you guys watch the NBA?
12-18-2015, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2015 05:39 AM by and the NEW.)
Any of you guys watch the NBA?
I was an NBA nut back in the Jordan era. Then stopped following it until D-Rose and Durant started to make their names a few years back.

But I've just bought the season pass on apple, so I will be watching a stack of games now.

Who is your team? Who are your favourite players to watch?

Can anybody stop the Warriors this year?

Funnily enough, I started following the Warriors in the Sprewell era, which is one of the reasons it sparked my interest to start following the NBA closely again - to watch the Splash Brothers redefine the game through shooting rather than LeBron driving!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Any of you guys watch the NBA?
I played ball from Elementary to College... I grew up a fan of MJ, Iverson and Tracy McGrady...

I root for the Kniccs... Have since the Ewing/Starks, Sprewell/Houston eras.. My favorite current player is 'Melo.

I don't really watch as much as I used to.. But I follow up on the stats and standings...

Steph Curry is killing the game right now!!!.... The Warriors are incredible.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-19-2015, 03:09 AM
Yeah, Curry is just so accurate and his handling is insane. A rare combination.

Knicks have been struggling for ages now - they aren't the force they were in the Ewing days. I thought they may get it back when they had Stoudemire, Chandler and Melo, but it never happened for them.
12-19-2015, 10:22 AM
Very true... Our rookie Porzingus looks really good tho...

Its incredible the way Steph handles the ball... Also how he can seamlessly shoot without actually looking at the rim.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2015, 05:44 AM
Yeah, Porzingus seems like a solid Rookie and Nowitzki rates him.

Yep, Steph's quick release is another part of his game that allows him to get his shots away against bigger men. I remember Curry coming into the draft and thinking he was ok, but nothing special. Far out, couldn't have been more wrong. Who knows where this kids limit is going to be. He is improving year after year now he has recovered from his ankle problems.

I'm keen to see who gets the Aussie Ben Simmons next draft. He looks like he is going to do big things and can play multiple positions like Magic Johnson. Unlucky for him if he ends up in Philly! haha

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)