Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

I Smell UPSET!
12-04-2011, 02:51 AM
I Smell UPSET!
Rios looked very ordinary tonight and the Englishmen was quite impressive up until midway through the fight, and his face got busted open. But Rios looked off, which was probably due to his poor and what seems to be an unprofessional preparation for the fight. He will have to work harder in his next fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2011, 03:03 AM
I Smell UPSET!
Fitz Wrote:Rios looked very ordinary tonight and the Englishmen was quite impressive up until midway through the fight, and his face got busted open. But Rios looked off, which was probably due to his poor and what seems to be an unprofessional preparation for the fight. He will have to work harder in his next fight.
yea you could tell the cut took a toll on him but most would have gassed at that point in the fight yet Rios kept coming non stop. The guy will be a beast at 140, he will reck havoc.
12-04-2011, 03:13 AM
I Smell UPSET!
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:Rios looked very ordinary tonight and the Englishmen was quite impressive up until midway through the fight, and his face got busted open. But Rios looked off, which was probably due to his poor and what seems to be an unprofessional preparation for the fight. He will have to work harder in his next fight.
yea you could tell the cut took a toll on him but most would have gassed at that point in the fight yet Rios kept coming non stop. The guy will be a beast at 140, he will reck havoc.
I agree. If Rios stays hungry, he is going to be a beast at 140. Him and Bradley would be off the hook.
12-04-2011, 03:25 AM
I Smell UPSET!
Rios knocks out any fighter who goes toe to toe with him at 140.
12-04-2011, 03:25 AM
I Smell UPSET!
Yep. Rios hits as crisp as about anyone I have ever seen in boxing (too bad he also takes a lot of shots). I only saw about 5-10 punches in this entire fight which were thrown crisp. The rest was just him rolling over the shoulders and hips to get out the workrate.
12-04-2011, 11:35 AM
I Smell UPSET!
Yeah agreed. Murray ain't all that and a better fighter would've taken Rios last night.
12-06-2011, 12:02 AM
I Smell UPSET!
Maxy Wrote:
Yeah agreed. Murray ain't all that and a better fighter would've taken Rios last night.
Indeed, but Rios got the job done. The fuck annoys the piss outta me but he is one tough piece of shit.
12-06-2011, 02:11 AM
I Smell UPSET!
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:
Indeed, but Rios got the job done. The fuck annoys the piss outta me but he is one tough piece of shit.

haha, yeh, he has that street thug, arrogance of youth type of persona.

BTW, anyone seen this? http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/17056...nist-conte

By the sounds of it, Rios is a bit of a fast food junkie!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)