Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Sugar Shane Mosley announces retirement!
06-07-2012, 07:40 AM

I'm still trying to fully understand why Mosley glove tapped and ran away from Pacquiao for 12 full rounds....only to come forward, throw plenty of punches, and eat bombs all night long against a bigger, stronger fighter in Alvarez...

Hope he stays gone....over the course of 12 years, he went from my favorite fighter to a disgrace.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 07:53 AM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:İmage

I'm still trying to fully understand why Mosley glove tapped and ran away from Pacquiao for 12 full rounds....only to come forward, throw plenty of punches, and eat bombs all night long against a bigger, stronger fighter in Alvarez...

Hope he stays gone....over the course of 12 years, he went from my favorite fighter to a disgrace.

That's too bad! So was the manner he fought Manny in! Questions will be raised. That was a disgraceful fight the moment it was signed & the effort from Mosley also was a disgrace!!

He could have done that 2 times over but it doesn't come close to all the effort he put in the ring every single other time.
06-07-2012, 10:48 AM

He didn't want to look like Oscar did after fighting Pac. The man is a freak.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Good luck Sugar Shane. He had a damn good career. It says a lot about how much folks respect his fighter's heart that only a few hold the steroids against him.
06-07-2012, 11:01 AM
ViperSniper Wrote:
Method Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:The fact that Mosley (if I remember correctly) declined close to 8 mill to fight Wright instead of a rubbermatch with DLH pretty much sums up what kind of a fighter Mosley was!
The fact that Mosley got caught juicing in the second fight w Oscar shows what kind of person Mosley was.

Nice one lol

I was more getting at his willingness to always take on the best to become the best! Declining an easier fight to take a much tougher, more meaningful fight for much, much less money is something you do not see in boxing!
Yup. Mosley has brass
Minerals for taking both Forrest and Wink on back to back after the shellackins.
06-07-2012, 01:48 PM

if Canelo could hit like Pac then Mosley would have jumped out of the ring and threw the towel in for himself
06-07-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't hold it against fighters too much who get busted cheating. I think boxing is a more even playing field than people may think.
That said, PED's give you a lot of edges though one thing it doesn't help you with is toughness and courage.
06-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Hear that, but they DO help w stamina (DLH II).
06-08-2012, 07:11 AM
gravytrain Wrote:if Canelo could hit like Pac then Mosley would have jumped out of the ring and threw the towel in for himself
lol...you're buggin', man...the only way Lil' Packy could hit as hard as Alvarez is if he stacked his wraps and was on that shit.....uhhh wait.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez announces retirement! ViperSniper 30 23,583 06-18-2015 12:09 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON
  Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Shane Mosley Romulus9 117 67,652 05-12-2012 06:29 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  SHANE MOSLEY: "I'M FULLY HEALED...I'M LOOKING T Method 32 16,743 12-21-2011 12:42 PM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)