Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Bellator 149
02-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Bellator 149
Anyone watch this last night? The Kimbo/Dada 5000 fight was what I'd expect to see back in the day when UFC was just starting out.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Bellator 149
So so so so so badddddddddd

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
02-21-2016, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2016 01:36 AM by Imperius3.)
That might have been the poorest display of conditioning in a professional fight that I've ever seen.

Shamrock getting kneed in the nuts was funny as hell too. Rock on, Bellator!

Dada or whatever was hospitalized and in critical condition after the fight. That's some sad shit.
02-21-2016, 12:51 PM
I turned it on toward the middle of the fight. If it weren't for the audio, I would have thought the broadcast was feeding in slow motion.
02-21-2016, 08:21 PM
How is it possible that they were BOTH in such terrible shape? I thought that it was supposed to be some sort of a grudge match...it looked like they just dragged a couple of guys out of the audience and let them try to go at it. Like one of those toughman contests they used to have at the clubs.

02-23-2016, 09:39 AM
That Dada5000 dude lost like almost 50lbs just to get into the ring, he was suffering from Renal failure due to the drastic weight loss. Having said that....Slice not being able to take out a dude having renal shut down and needing a ventilator after the fight shows he is a joke as well. The DaDa guy was shot due to TOTAL lack of conditioning.....Kimbo on the other hand, having never been the poster boy for conditioning is almost 50 years old and IMHO jacked up on roids...which explains his huffing and puffing.....it was a pitiful display....I've seen tough man contests with more stamina.
04-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Dada 5000 is claiming 2 heart attacks and death during fight.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dada-5000-says-...lator-cage

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)