Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Tyson Fury by decision
Tyson Fury by KO/TKO
Klitschko by decision
Klitschko by KO/TKO
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Fury-Klitschko II is offical! July 9th in Manchester.
10-04-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Fury-Klitschko II is offical! July 9th in Manchester.
Tyson Fury is easily the most interesting character in the heavyweight division since original Tyson. He really is fucking nuts, and it's a shame it might all be curtailed.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Fury is interesting because he's an absolute, bonafide idiot. In the clinical sense.

What's sad is that the behavior and the tendencies are incredibly marketable, between the unpredictability and the big mouth that never shuts up. That's fine, really. It generates interest and ratings and drives the business bus.... but only when you actually compete.

How in the world did this moron get popped for cocaine considering, as mentioned above, how close to the test time it had to have been consumed?

He'll be back. We all know it. Every time he 'retires', we all sneer. It's boy who cried wolf time. That said, he is running a major risk. Sure he is interesting and funny to deal with but society has no attention span. The heavyweight division is heating up and he can quickly becomes yesterday's news. Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker, a Klitschko itching for some redemption, Luis Ortiz... there are plenty of reasons to be excited about heavyweight boxing outside of the personality angles. Fury better get things straight and get in the ring soon, even in a non-title bout, just to remind the watching world that he is more than just a sideshow gypsy king.

Want us to take you seriously? Be serious about this. Be a clown and act like a moron, but be serious in your business, your profession, in what you do and how you do it. Otherwise, you're a white English mentally ill Buster Douglas that had one big night and fell apart.

The difference is that Buster is respected as a human being. Met the man more than once, did some instruction with him at an event, lots of things. I'd be tired of Fury's nonsense in five minutes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2016, 11:33 PM
I'm genuinely surprised that this dude gets so much media attention and we're coming up on 2 years since he last stepped in the ring.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
10-05-2016, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 12:54 AM by Romulus9.)
The hits just keep on coming:

Quote:WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury says he hasn’t been in the gym for months, has “done lots of cocaine” in the last few months, and doesn’t want to live anymore. In a long, sad and disturbing interview with Rolling Stone, Fury stated “I’ve done lots of cocaine. Lots of it. Why shouldn’t I take cocaine? It’s my life isn’t it? I can do what I want. Yeah, I have done cocaine. Plenty of people have done cocaine as well. What the f–k has that got to do with anything? That ain’t a performance enhancing drug. Am I not allowed to have a life now as well? Do they want to take my personal life off me too? I’ve not been in a gym for months. I’ve not been training. I’ve been going through depression. I just don’t want to live anymore, if you know what I’m saying. I’ve had total enough of it. They’ve forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didn’t care. I don’t want to live anymore. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore.”
10-05-2016, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 01:12 AM by ViperSniper.)
Tyson Fury is in the wrong era. He belongs amongst to rest of 90's nutcases like Mike Tyson, Bowe, Golota, McCall & Morrison.

Fury openly talking about his mental state and his behavior since becoming Heavyweight Champion of the world suggests his reign will be a very short one. It seems he hit the jackpot and overwhelmed himself due to possible self doubt & his mental illness! Stepping back into the ring as Heavyweight champion of the world has scared him into a downward spiral! Might sound full on, but it's Tyson Fury we're talking.
10-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Cocaine psychosis. He needs counseling and/or rehab as soon as possible.
10-05-2016, 12:19 PM
(10-05-2016 12:53 AM)Romulus9 Wrote:  The hits just keep on coming:

Quote:WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury says he hasn’t been in the gym for months, has “done lots of cocaine” in the last few months, and doesn’t want to live anymore. In a long, sad and disturbing interview with Rolling Stone, Fury stated “I’ve done lots of cocaine. Lots of it. Why shouldn’t I take cocaine? It’s my life isn’t it? I can do what I want. Yeah, I have done cocaine. Plenty of people have done cocaine as well. What the f–k has that got to do with anything? That ain’t a performance enhancing drug. Am I not allowed to have a life now as well? Do they want to take my personal life off me too? I’ve not been in a gym for months. I’ve not been training. I’ve been going through depression. I just don’t want to live anymore, if you know what I’m saying. I’ve had total enough of it. They’ve forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didn’t care. I don’t want to live anymore. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore.”

Damn. Reading that makes me feel kinda bad for the guy...

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
10-07-2016, 10:34 AM
What a waste of character this guy is...he's a shit talent, but a real character.

Hope he pulls it together.
10-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Is the rematch between Fury and Klitschko still happening or is it off?
10-11-2016, 10:20 PM
I've gotten the impression it's off. Isn't the rumor that Klitschko might fight Joshua instead? Fury has really dug himself into a hole! It's looking like the future of the division won't be in the hands of Fury or Klitschko. Hope Wilder can get a shot at Fury and become the man!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Comparing Fury-Klitschko/Fury-Wilder II ViperSniper 12 1,075 03-10-2020 12:49 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Fury - Wilder 3, July 18 in Vegas JD 34 1,602 03-08-2020 09:53 AM
Last Post: salvador
  Klitschko-Fury is official. ViperSniper 324 198,382 04-09-2016 11:00 PM
Last Post: BrutalBodyShots

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)