Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Tyson Fury by decision
Tyson Fury by KO/TKO
Klitschko by decision
Klitschko by KO/TKO
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Fury-Klitschko II is offical! July 9th in Manchester.
10-12-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Fury-Klitschko II is offical! July 9th in Manchester.
The fight is def off. Right now it looks like all the Sanctioning bodies are looking to strip Fury and are starting to make moves regarding matchups for new belt holders...

Joshua is in talks with Klit to defend the IBF. Parker is negotiating with Ruiz for possibly the WBO..

Fury now only holds the WBA ‘super’ title, while Ortiz is 'Interim' Champ, and the IBO belt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Fury officially vacated all belts this afternoon.

http://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury-va...es--109691
10-13-2016, 03:37 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Fuck off Tyson, boxing neither wants nor requires a man of your particular brand of poison
Find all posts by this user
10-13-2016, 04:01 AM
Cocaine is a helluva drug
10-13-2016, 05:03 AM
What a fkn big mess the Heavyweight division has become due to bullshit and politics. We were supposed to have a new unified linear champion who now holds no belts before he has even stepped in the ring. We'll have 4-5 title holders and not one of them will be the true Champion. Boxing!
10-13-2016, 05:32 AM
(10-13-2016 05:03 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  What a fkn big mess the Heavyweight division has become due to bullshit and politics. We were supposed to have a new unified linear champion who now holds no belts before he has even stepped in the ring. We'll have 4-5 title holders and not one of them will be the true Champion. Boxing!

Yes but in Joshua and hopefully when Joe wins a strap as well you will have 2 guys who I believe will be prepared to step into the ring with each other (if only to avoid Ortiz, hahahah.)

And I sense Wilder is almost ready to step up to the plate as well. You could see 2 or 3 really exciting unification fights in the next 18 months.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-13-2016, 09:07 PM
Joshua, Klit, Wilder, Parker, Ruiz, Ortiz, J Miller... its starting looking up.

You could even throw in Haye and Briggs for now... there are a few others but this is a quicc overview off the top of my head.
10-15-2016, 11:57 PM
Wlad has to feel like garbage that he lost his championship to such a loser. Had Fury gone on to dominate the division for 5 years or something with a string of defenses it would be an easier pill to swallow, but Wlad lost to a trash fighter and gets to think about that for the rest of his life.
10-16-2016, 12:56 AM
Wlad sleeps better at night thinking Fury cheated by doping up...
10-17-2016, 03:41 AM
(10-16-2016 12:56 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Wlad sleeps better at night thinking Fury cheated by doping up...

Wrong, Wlad loses even MORE sleep knowing he lost to a guy that spends more time in the pub than he does in the gym while following a diet put together for him by James Toney.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Comparing Fury-Klitschko/Fury-Wilder II ViperSniper 12 1,011 03-10-2020 12:49 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Fury - Wilder 3, July 18 in Vegas JD 34 1,436 03-08-2020 09:53 AM
Last Post: salvador
  Klitschko-Fury is official. ViperSniper 324 198,147 04-09-2016 11:00 PM
Last Post: BrutalBodyShots

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)